What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite Christmas carol. We're headed into bleak midwinter this week. Due to get nailed with a foot of snow or thereabouts.

[youtube]xRobryliBLQ[/youtube]

[video=youtube]

ringwood said:
OK Eve...this is annoying! How in the heck do I post more than one video? I keep getting the message that I can only include one video per posting - what am I missing?

You can't insert more than one video in one post. You just have to post them individually one after another and they'll combine automatically.

Edit: Although I'm not sure how jd7 did it without those line breaks. :0

mountainvista said:
My favorite Christmas carol. We're headed into beak midwinter this week. Due to get nailed with a foot of snow or thereabouts.

[youtube]xRobryliBLQ[/youtube]

That is beautiful, I love Carols sung like this. Every year my Parents watched Carols from Kings College on Christmas Eve and I have kept up the tradition. I saw a beautiful Latin version of O Holy Night today in commemoration of the Christmas Truce in World War 1, it was very moving.

Some of My Favorite Holiday Tunes

Julie Andrews - "Joy to the World" : Even though I am not religious, I always found this rendition a powerful display of Julie Andrews' amazing vocal talent.
[youtube]4KHbQ86G60A[/youtube]

Nat King Cole - "The Christmas Song" : Probably my favorite Xmas song.
[youtube]I5s8h2d1RK8[/youtube]

Andy Williams - "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"
[youtube]gFtb3EtjEic[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back