What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[video=youtube]

Really this is a classic album in my book. If you're a real head you know what's up about this joint. Buckwild and Lord Finesse production and the track Time's Up was pretty popular att of it's release. This intro sample is actually more recognized for being on a Jay-Z track (forget which one).

This is the sample. (Little Boy Blues - Seed of Love)

That hammond is crazy. My dad is an organ (of the musical variety lol) collector.

[video=youtube]

Man... I've been listening to this album literally every day since it's release a month or 2 ago. It makes me so happy that El-P (the white guy/producer) is getting the recognition he deserves. I've been listening to, and idolizing El for 8 years now. This has been the album of the year on tons of lists that aren't even dedicated to hip-hop.

It's just ridiculously dope. The way that he flips sounds is awesome...

And that's actually Michael Winslow, the voice dude from Police Academy, at the beginning saying "YOU'RE ARE NOW LISTENING TO RUN THE JEWELS 2".

The classic Producto-style beat switch at 2:33 is just ******* insane! Mike goes IN on that Migos flow.

[video=youtube]

"Stretch out my arms
As the evening fades away
Your soul and my soul
Will meet someday"

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

"I aint exaggerating much!"

hahaha
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back