What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siku said:
[youtube]rgFQ6WmxdMs[/youtube]

[youtube]SmVAWKfJ4Go[/youtube]

Johnny Cash's version of Hurt is really good, but I think the original NIN version is awesome. I would highly recommend it.

MikeyLE80 said:
Siku said:

Johnny Cash's version of Hurt is really good, but I think the original NIN version is awesome. I would highly recommend it.

Yeah, I've been a fan of the original prior. While I appreciate the original, it's a more raw feeling with Cash's cover that I enjoy. It tugs more at my empathy. Not to mention, the end of the original hurts your ears being randomly obnoxious haha. Those both are the RARE occasion that I enjoy a cover more than the original. :p

[youtube]LYdCzs5uPrI[/youtube]
This song always brings me back to my Smallville watchin' days!

Siku said:
MikeyLE80 said:
Siku said:

Yeah, I've been a fan of the original prior. While I appreciate the original, it's a more raw feeling with Cash's cover that I enjoy. It tugs more at my empathy. Not to mention, the end of the original hurts your ears being randomly obnoxious haha. Those both are the RARE occasion that I enjoy a cover more than the original. :p

[youtube]LYdCzs5uPrI[/youtube]
This song always brings me back to my Smallville watchin' days!

Wow love this mate ...really appreciate you putting this up really emotional for me ....thanks...Johnny Cash I mean .

I have sort of a random playlist going on amazon, but this one is playing right now.

[youtube]GsPq9mzFNGY[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back