What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another tune I was pingin' on today, been crankin' it for awhile just to remember the 'good old days' at the surf shop in Coronado...

Snortin' Whiskey 

That was the THEME SONG for me and my friends from the surf shop, back in the day when real coke (not that crack bull$h!t) meant rocks and Peruvian/Bolivian/Colombian flake, lol. 

We even had a 'connect' or 'connection' with some Colombian gal, so the $h!t didn't get stepped on too hard before we bagged it, lol. No snortin' monster loads of friggin' 20-Mule-Team Borax, AYE?

Y'all remember that scene in 'UP IN SMOKE' (think it was the first flick) where the gal SNORTS the AJAX or whatever the f#% it was? That had to be the funniest scene in the whole film, though there were many other funny scenes...

I still recall that AJAX-snortin' gal a-huffin' & a-chuffin' after doing those lines laid out by Tommy Chong or whoever the f#%... that chick was HARDCORE, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ****, not exactly my idea of the perfect blind date...   ;)

Here's this morning's blast from the past, it even comes with cheesy film scenes, lol:

Godzilla 

I always wondered how it would be if I were the one to wear that cheesy costume... slam-dancing downtown, lol. It'd make a pretty cool Halloween costume for a party, rig up a flamethrower to roast any fooliots who gave me grief, lol.  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back