What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lighthouse Family - High class of 2008

I gave it a listen, it definitely has that graduation vibe.

This was the song they used for our graduation, or at least the practice run the day before, anyway:

Green Day - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

****, I want to go back to the early 2000s now. When I was there, I was sad because I wasn't a kid anymore. How foolish I was, things were still pretty good for the most part back then.

I gave it a listen, it definitely has that graduation vibe.

This was the song they used for our graduation, or at least the practice run the day before, anyway:

Green Day - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

****, I want to go back to the early 2000s now. When I was there, I was sad because I wasn't a kid anymore. How foolish I was, things were still pretty good for the most part back then.

neat added to Punk Rock playlist :)

neat added to Punk Rock playlist :)

Nice. Yeah, Green Day are pretty essential to the '90s punk rock scene.

I didn't listen at the time, because they were played a lot back then. But I rediscovered them later and they have a lot of good stuff, especially from their early career. I have the first three albums. I only had myself to blame, for missing out on them before.

It was the same thing with Oasis. And even the Smashing Pumpkins! I didn't listen before, cause I was being a contrarian. Anything the cool kids liked, or I thought they liked, I was like nope I'm not doing that. But I discovered them later, and I was like, I totally slept on these bands. Sometimes the crowd isn't wrong just for being the crowd.

Wanna honeysuckle a brick??
The singer that's on this recording was only 13 at the time.
She later went on to do professional opera and concerts in her adulthood.
But yeah, that voice, is coming out of a kid...👏😌
Brings back memories of my childhood studying music theory. 😌

Latest posts

Back