What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning, it's The Doors on my iPod, so there are whole layers of music that are finally making it down my auditory canal and tripping my out.... or it is an after-effect of yesterday's migraine still ******* with my perception.

[youtube]hD4rqbnMHog[/youtube]

[youtube]WSE33xSkmUo[/youtube]

This song cuts right to the chase. Got to love that.

[youtube]GqH21LEmfbQ[/youtube]

[youtube]EqQuihD0hoI[/youtube]

[youtube]uHBtpqbOKXk[/youtube]

[youtube]XtTUzaHly8o[/youtube]

[youtube]GhHAlBQsWhI[/youtube]

[youtube]ZROoaHBiTc[/youtube]

From way back when, when concerts rocked - fans huddled in great reeking masses in football stadiums in ripped jeans and concert tees, holding aloft Bic lighters with the wheel turned all the way over to yield a monster flame.

*sigh* I went to a concert recently where instead of lighters, concert-goers flipped open cell phones and held them up.

honeysuckle. As my good friend Joe would say, "A cell phone? Pfttt! Can't light a joint with no iPhone!"

So there ya go. Words of wisdom on this Friday morning from the biggest stoner I have ever met.

Oh, and some Triumph for you.

[youtube]pyemGXWHkTo[/youtube]

cheaptrickfan said:
From way back when, when concerts rocked - fans huddled in great reeking masses in football stadiums in ripped jeans and concert tees, holding aloft Bic lighters with the wheel turned all the way over to yield a monster flame.

*sigh* I went to a concert recently where instead of lighters, concert-goers flipped open cell phones and held them up.

honeysuckle. As my good friend Joe would say, "A cell phone? Pfttt! Can't light a joint with no iPhone!"

So there ya go. Words of wisdom on this Friday morning from the biggest stoner I have ever met.

Oh, and some Triumph for you.

[youtube]pyemGXWHkTo[/youtube]

good song. good lyrics too.

are you sure there isn't an app to light joints with an i-phone, if not, probably will be soon! :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
are you sure there isn't an app to light joints with an i-phone, if not, probably will be soon! :D

When that day comes, I'll know to lock my doors that night because it will herald the Zombie Apocalypse.

And speaking of zombies...

Richard Cheese's rendition of "Down with the Sickness" from "Dawn of the Dead." Dick Cheese is the rockinest cat in tiger-striped lounge-wear ever.

[youtube]aBOpk33VlSg[/youtube]

"23" by Jimmy Eat World

always hits a soft spot in my heart for my ex wife. used to listen to it to cheer her up over our long distance relationshipbefore she moved down here with me. I'd give anything to be back there with her...

Mmmm, some Joe Cocker, the only performer I've ever seen who actually looked as though he were having a grand mal seizure on stage while he was singing.

[youtube]6eByMZJ9ueA[/youtube]

It took me awhile to get used to the sight of Mr Cocker on stage.

Spirit - Dark Eyed Woman

Latest posts

Back