What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exploding Hearts - Thorns In Roses

Cattle Decapitation - Karma bloody Karma

The whole album. this song is on there.

[youtube]/v/1M2H3Ok-lDs?fs=1&hl=en_US">[/youtube]

[youtube]dO7zapnQmzQ[/youtube]

[youtube]hFvmz8O02QQ[/youtube]

Strawbs - Sealed With A Traitor's Kiss

echo said:
Nina said:
eris said:
I dare you. Listen to this and not hear sex.

Can you hear that? Its not the lyrics. Its his voice.

His voice is pure sex.

eris,
Yeah he's got that lil sumin-sumin in his voice. I think this song by Jason Derulo does it ALL with sex appeal too. I'm not a huge rap fan and I'm usualy NOT all about the pop tunes but I gotts say.....This one does it for me...

It didn't do it for me, haha! I guess it's because if I had to think of a voice that I might consider to be "pure sex" it would be a voice that gives out a lot of sweetness and heartwarmingness! Something like for example! Heeheehee! :D

But I guess in general, if I had to think of the most "sexy" song I've ever heard it'd probably be this.

Still doesn't do anything for me though! Hahah but it's still pretty catchy and fun to listen to on repeat. Okay, I'm babbling today. xD

Ok, maybe I am biased. :) But I hear and see sex with each of their songs. That is probably because I want to have sex with all of them so much...

uh, this band. that one. you know

I got to see them live once ! '06 in a small club in Cleveland

[youtube]/v/ddLvirvSOsM?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

Bob Dylan - I Dreamed I Saw St Augustine

Billionaire - Travie McCoy

I am listening to the radio, it was not my choice, since I do not, as of yet, own an iPod or an MP3 Player.

Devastating.

Pj Harvey - Is This Desire ? (album)

Her third best album, after Dry and Rid of Me. It is better than To Bring You My Love, but only slightly. Some of her other albums are ok. Dry is a masterpiece.

current song: My Beautiful Leah
next song: A Pefect DAy Elise

Latest posts

Back