What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg ^^thats from Half life 2 the orange box......Portal

And im listining to crossfade-colors

I'm listening to The White Album.
By The Beatles.
Oh fo sho!
It's awesome.
And right before that I listened to In Ultero. By Nirvana.
You know, some music is just good. No matter who you are or what you like, you can't argue with good music.

The Beatles arguably the best band that ever was. You know that they one time stooped the hole of London by singing from on top of a hotel building. They had barricaded the door in to the outside where they was so the police could not stop them. And all the traffic just stopped and got out there cars and stood and watched in delight at the music :D I would have loved to had been around to see that. Totally cool stuff.

The album link to Qui's songs cos that's what am listening to right now.

Also where is your cool looking sig and avi Qui? You look like you have noting on with out them lol

The Last Song I'm Wasting on You-Evanescence

Sparkling grey,
They're my own veins.
Any more than a whisper,
Any sudden movement of my heart.
And I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass away

An album called Dystopia by the Midnight Juggernauts.

They sound straight out of the 80s and I'm not sure if I like them yet, but they're certainly catchy.

The Undertones - Get Over You

Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper - Jesus at McDonalds

i had a date yesterday...i cudnt make it somehow and not informed her even for the same....so my girl friend is on phone...and shouting..listening to her...and replying to thread so that i can not pay attention to it......

Bo Grumpus - Sparrow Tune

The Weeds aka The Lollipop Shoppe

Latest posts

Back