What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Light fires?

Spirit - Nature's Way

the sound of a cricket that's down in the vent next to my bed so all I hear is CHIRP every 2 seconds but I don't mind it's actually better than listening to complete quiet

NeverMore said:
the sound of a cricket that's down in the vent next to my bed so all I hear is CHIRP every 2 seconds but I don't mind it's actually better than listening to complete quiet

Unless they are the big brown ones. The sound of them clomping around can keep you awake.

Minus said:
NeverMore said:

Unless they are the big brown ones. The sound of them clomping around can keep you awake.

It is one of those big black crickets, I looked down the vent and could see him with a flashlight, did you know you can count the chirps of a cricket over a certain interval of time and get a fairly accurate temperature reading, I'm going to try that if it shows up again

I'm listening to:

Beirut-Cliquot

NeverMore said:
It is one of those big black crickets, I looked down the vent and could see him with a flashlight, did you know you can count the chirps of a cricket over a certain interval of time and get a fairly accurate temperature reading, I'm going to try that if it shows up again

I never had much luck with that. Seemed like there was some formula to it.

From watching one chirp i did notice that they do not do it by rubbing their back legs together like they do in cartoons. If you can not believe cartoons then half of my education is wrong.

Spirits - self titled album

Thunder, constant thunder

Modest mouse-float on

woohoo, my cousin showed me how to work limewire, no more having to buy itunes cards for myself

:D

Patsy Cline - Live at the Cimarron Ballroom

that green gentleman-panic at the disco

things have changed for me, thats okay i feel the same

Latest posts

Back