What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runciter said:
Forget where you might have heard this song, or who might have sampled it and just listen. Absolute simplistic beauty.
[video=youtube]

^I love this song! When I first heard it I listened to it over and over again for days. It's the kind of song you can get lost in.

[video=youtube]

niave said:
^I love this song! When I first heard it I listened to it over and over again for days. It's the kind of song you can get lost in.

Same here! There's a 10 hour seamless mix on youtube that I put on on when I need some beautiful background music. Beautiful song from a great album.

EDIT: Opps, wrong video. All I wanted was a pepsi.....

[video=youtube]

Shipster0958 said:
My husband complaining.

The more you drink, the less you hear it.
[/quote]

I might officially be in love with you.

And I messed up your quote. Oh well. You know who you are. *cheers*

Shipster0958 said:
I might officially be in love with you.

And I messed up your quote. Oh well. You know who you are. *cheers*

Well, I love you right back! The bigger your glass of wine is, the more amusing his whines will get. Believe that. :D

MissGuided said:
Locke said:
EDIT: Opps, wrong video. All I wanted was a pepsi.....

^OMG, haven't heard that in *ages*! Awesome post.

Lol, thanks! I hadn't either, but then this stupid vending machine at work stole my last dollar, so I was inspired to look it up. :)

Traditional Kenyan and contemporary European fusion? Yes please.
[video=youtube]

Johnny Winter - Nothing But the Devil

Locke said:
[video=youtube]

Once again, great choice Locke. This is in one of my 'old school' iPod rotations that I was listening to just the other night. I think you should DJ my next event! :D

Latest posts

Back