What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This song from this amazing movie that most people don't like or get because it actually provokes thought and doesn't involve shooting bad guys to death and or fast cars and explosions.

[youtube]ihF_aXi-Huk[/youtube]

(To me) This is neither sad nor happy, neither hateful nor loving, neither angry nor forgiving. It just rises above emotion. The human voice really is the most beautiful instrument of music in the world so far.

[video=youtube]

The sound of my electric timers ticking away, the sound of bubbles rising to the surface of my Aquarium, rain hitting my window. One of my dumber fish mistaking bubbles for food and trying to eat them.

Oh sorry, did you mean music? Eh none :p

lonelyfairy said:
[youtube]6ex1YkDXelo[/youtube]

eyes.gif

That might just be the most J-pop thing ive ever seen, so bright

MrE1986 said:
lonelyfairy said:
[youtube]6ex1YkDXelo[/youtube]

eyes.gif

That might just be the most J-pop thing ive ever seen, so bright

Lol. :D It's actually Korean girl band, Asian number one girl band. :) It's their 6th anniversary song, that's why so happy and bright. :D

Rosebolt said:
(To me) This is neither sad nor happy, neither hateful nor loving, neither angry nor forgiving. It just rises above emotion. The human voice really is the most beautiful instrument of music in the world so far.

Very pretty! I actually love this kind of music, but I don't know many other people who listen to it.

Latest posts

Back