What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about this song is just so sexy, soothing and accepting at the same time. Maybe the words.. or maybe the tunes.. hmm..
[video=youtube]

Is it correct for a 40 year old to still be listening to this honeysuckle?

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Cavey said:
Is it correct for a 40 year old to still be listening to this honeysuckle?

[video=youtube]

I am 52 and I still listen to that honeysuckle lol..

Just for Cavey how about this..

[video=youtube]

Rodent said:
I had most of Korn's albums on my hard drive for months, but I only started getting into them recently. Oh boy, I should've listened to them sooner...

have you heard these>> korn featuring skrillex:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

DVEEUS said:
have you heard these>> korn featuring skrillex:

Not yet...but I did now. Is it bad that I already knew what kind of 'sounds' would be in these songs when I read Skrillex? :p

My honest opinion: Not my cup of tea...I'd rather stick to their older stuff. I don't have much love for dubstep.

Rodent said:
My honest opinion: Not my cup of tea...I'd rather stick to their older stuff. I don't have much love for dubstep.

i hear ya...i'm not into dubstep but i do like those 2 songs...

DVEEUS said:
Rodent said:

i hear ya...i'm not into dubstep but i do like those 2 songs...

I try to be open-minded about...especially after I had seen how one of my recent favourites has changed from industrial metal into an electronic music project over the years.
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back