What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, most of the time I'm listening to them through either my phone or streamed from the laptop, so I just link people to Youtube for convenience. I'm going to guess that admitting to ever watching that video all the way through will result in an instant loss of street cred, so therefore, no, I have NEVER watched that video. :/ :

Please remember that I am the guy who's quite happy to dance his way through his local Asda while singing along to Call Me Maybe. I have no shame...
[/quote]

No you don't lose Street Cred lol at all even after the Carly Rae Jepson admission :p

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbuBubZ1yE[/video]

I really shouldnt have said that, now I am wide open to the above song :club: (here have your club back :D)

She-ra said:
No you don't lose Street Cred lol at all even after the Carly Rae Jepson admission :p

I really shouldnt have said that, now I am wide open to the above song :club: (here have your club back :D)

At least my choices are intentionally cheesy :)

I watched this just for you... it's much better than the original video.

[video=youtube]

^lmao priceless....heres one version I insist you watch :D[video=youtube]

Its nowhere near as good as yours though still laughing..

I can tell this is going to be painful before I even hit play...

Nope. I'm wrong. I enjoyed watching that far more than I think I should have. It's great to see people that have to do a very serious job let their hair down. Some of them seemed to be enjoying it entirely too much too!

I don't care what my colleague says...they are not depressing to me. I would rather listen to CBP all day while working than listen to the endless awkward silence in our office.
[video=youtube]

[youtube]ibsxpihjKmE[/youtube]

[youtube]fu_Qmnzk4J8[/youtube]

[youtube]KGepVrdpx68 [/youtube]

My jams...

OK Eve...this is annoying! How in the heck do I post more than one video? I keep getting the message that I can only include one video per posting - what am I missing?

Latest posts

Back