What are you particurlarly grateful for today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gabriel20 said:
I'm grateful for all the great people on here,who missed me,and worried about me, while I was away,and cared enough to message and email me. Thanks to all of you. :) :)

What am I greatful for today, For such a marvellous friend :D But it really was worrying for me and for others as well Gab. I was about to scream your name in every line of my comments :D

It's **** good luck and **** good place to have you here once again :D

I am grateful for finally being released from the hospital, surviving this dangerous and sudden health issue and being able to walk a few meters today. Being alive.

Productivity. Finally.

I guess holing myself up for a weekend with enough Watchmen content to choke a geek works.

zero said:
I am grateful for finally being released from the hospital, surviving this dangerous and sudden health issue and being able to walk a few meters today. Being alive.

Oh my goodness, I hope you are ok and get better soon (((hugs)))).

Grateful for the extra study I did on my maths assinment. My tutor gave me 100% :)

Love. Much on the mind tonight. Past and future. Hopefully someday. The past is bittersweet, but I'm still very grateful for it. Humans are wonderful creatures, flaws and all, and there maybe some who will have just the right combination of flaws and virtues to fit me.

And books. They've always been close reliable friends, who do naught but give and then some. The most trustworthy, faithful, warm companions a girl could ask for.

Friends, they care about me, when I don't care about myself. They can make me feel like a million pounds. I hope I do the same for them.

She-ra said:
zero said:

Oh my goodness, I hope you are ok and get better soon (((hugs)))).

oh you are out, I am so glad to hear... (many hugs)

last sunday I met two horses, one was big and the other was really tiny and smaller than the dog, and now I didn't smoke anything, it's a breed called Falabella. It ate carrots from my bag and tried to chew my iPad (without damage). I am grateful for that.

That I am able to do this and that my dad's on his way here today.

I'm particularly grateful to Amazon for sending the roocase for next day delivery post free. Only ordered it last night and that's pretty neat.

Mine is the dark blue, fits my 8.9" Kindle like a glove and came with a free stylus. £14.98. Amazon's Origami cases are a ripoff in comparison.

Good friends, it took me a very, very long time to find them. But I know I have hit the jackpot with these Sisters.

Latest posts

Back