What are you particurlarly grateful for today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents. They've stood by me through everything. I don't want to disappoint them.

Well today I'm grateful for some beer... mmmm... beer.

zero said:
I am grateful for finally being released from the hospital, surviving this dangerous and sudden health issue and being able to walk a few meters today. Being alive.

I'm sorry to read this, zero. I hope you're okay. Stay strong, hoping a speedy recovery for you. *hugs*

Having the opportunity to pick cherries with my dad in the sunset...these are the moments I should be looking back at when I'm older.

slowly re-emerging from worst episode ever, I pray it's just because of the heat

Rodent said:
Having the opportunity to pick cherries with my dad in the sunset...these are the moments I should be looking back at when I'm older.

That is a very nice post.

That I seem to have good friends who apparently like me enough despite the fact that I ...kind of suck as a human being, don't really offer much and don't appreciate them enough. I've found recently that I tend to enjoy being around people more than I thought, despite the annoying having to dance around the whole not accomplishing anything in life thing. But I still don't really understand why people like or would want to spend time with me. But I guess that's not something worth spending time worrying about when there's so many other things.

ladyforsaken said:
Life, actually.

Friends =)

and children whose curiosity, innocence and eagerness make me forget temporarily that the world is a hard place

Veruca said:
ladyforsaken said:
Life, actually.

Friends =)

and children whose curiosity, innocence and eagerness make me forget temporarily that the world is a hard place

:)

Children are something aren't they? I could spend hours just watching videos of kids exploring, reacting and asking questions.

I'm grateful that there is at least one person left in this world that can still be bothered to listen to me.

1122 said:
I'm grateful that there is at least one person left in this world that can still be bothered to listen to me.

More than happy to be some ears (or eyes) for ya.

Latest posts

Back