What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wondering why i am up after the garbage trucks were here.

Frack, it's cold! And it's only going to get colder! But it's all good...

&& also, I think I have an accident prone child. 2 bumps on the head in 2 days...sheesh.

Am thinking its raining again and I have to go let my mums dog out later. Always with the rain. Dose it know how to do anything different over here?

I'm thinking I really picked the wrong major in college.

On facebook there is a group titled "I Picked a Major I Like, and One Day I Will Probably Be Living In a Box." How so very appropriate for me.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I think Bluey should trade his mums dog for a fish so he doesn't have to go out in the rain.:D

I had a wonderful fish named Fluffy once.:p

I think your right lol All tho the dog is cool.

Minus said:

LOL, That was random :) Nice thing to think about tho

Antihero said:
I'm thinking I really picked the wrong major in college.

On facebook there is a group titled "I Picked a Major I Like, and One Day I Will Probably Be Living In a Box." How so very appropriate for me.

I am a member of that group on facebook too,lol

I'm thinking that I will not be a senator after all so I will double up my efforts with the other group, 500 page D&D books here I come...I guess

*sighs*

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm thinking God is terrible at screenplay and maybe it's time he got another job

My sentiments exactly (for a long time now).

I'm thinking how much better I'd feel about my surroundings if I would just de-clutter this house once and for all, and just throw stuff the hell out... but then I get so unmotivated and end up on the computer or reading a book on the couch all day. I am my own worst enemy. I'm wondering if the Clean Sweep people would pay me a visit.

Latest posts

Back