What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
I'm wondering why stuff that happened almost a year ago still bothers me from time to time.

There's just no point to it. I am sort of ashamed of the way I feel. I hate it that I should be ashamed for what I feel.

I feel this way because I think my life has stagnated. I feel this way because it is like no matter what I do I can not change things. It is out of my hands and beyond my control. I dislike that.

I think I'm talking to much right now. I think I am not making any sense.

Do I ever really make any sense?

I want to be understood. I want to be accepted and at least as good as everyone else.

I want to fall for someone and not feel ashamed for it. I want to fall for someone and not feel like I don't have a chance. I don't want to feel like I'm being handled, managed and kept at bay.

I want those moments of happiness. I want someone to tell my happiness too. I want someone to share those moments of happiness with.

I feel lonely.

I still get bothered by things that happend 3 years ago. its normal mate.

you am sure well get those moments again. Just like me we have to have a little faith that things well work out just fine :)

Qui said:
I miss DJ.

(((HUGS)))

I am learning again that you can get unbelivebly close to our fellow animals. There like family. He is in a good place :) Can you imagine the size of the sugar cubes up there :p

Bluey said:
Qui said:
I miss DJ.

(((HUGS)))

I am learning again that you can get unbelivebly close to our fellow animals. There like family. He is in a good place :) Can you imagine the size of the sugar cubes up there :p

:p Oh yes, and bottomless buckets of grain.

I'm thinking about my semester project. It's awesome, I get to do a presentation comparing Link from The Legend of Zelda to the Arthurian Legend. Basically, Link is King Arthur. Because originally Arthur was a warrior, not a king. And Ganondorf is the Black Knight. And then Link pulls the Master Sword from the big stone it's jammed into (Sword in a Stone... hm... where have I heard that before)
Anyway, I get to play video games all evening and tell my mom that it's my homework, no really it is. I swear.

i should have stayed at work longer

I can't stand it anymore. I am taking the package of skittles that is lurking at the end of the table and I am going to eat them.

I'm going to stay home and play Ocarina a nd drink soda instead of going anywhere tonight.
Not that I'm making it a new friday night tradition or anything...

Latest posts

Back