What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that maybe I can't keep this up week to week and will eventually stew in my own failure juice for the winter, but that's not an option now is it?

eh? said:
Maybe I like being depressed... Maybe.

I sort of know what you mean, though perhaps replace being depressed with being lonely. I dunno.

NeverMore said:
I'm thinking that maybe I can't keep this up week to week and will eventually stew in my own failure juice for the winter, but that's not an option now is it?

Depends on how it is managed I suppose.

I'm thinking... crap.

Should I go to class and do this uber importante lab, or get my hair styled and take my senior pictures for the yearbook?

well can you get your parents to call you in, and then if you could do the lab the next day after school then it'd probably be fine

evanescencefan91 said:
well can you get your parents to call you in, and then if you could do the lab the next day after school then it'd probably be fine

it's probably not a lab I could do later. it's very important, we have four major labs like this in my two year biology class and I really want to do it (in addition to the part where it's the single biggest part of my grade for the semester). I just don't know. Maybe I'll start it at lunch and finish it early? idk. Oh! My bio teacher has her prep the period before, I could ditch english to do it. there we go, I'll do that.

"Things we not hope for often come to pass than things we wish." - Titus Maccius

Exactly what I am thinking... wishing it wasn't so.

my hair is wet. I have no clothes.
I cannot go the rest of the day wearing a towel.
or maybe I'll just go to bed and not worry about it.

ah, decisions decisions. to wear pants or not to wear pants. *shrugs*

I think I am going to leave this forum. People here are great but I see no benefit.
But I left once and ended up coming back... I don't know.

eh? said:
I think I am going to leave this forum. People here are great but I see no benefit.

I find this place is at least good for letting off steam.

If you do go, good luck! I think I speak for most when I say you're always welcomed here.

Antihero said:
eh? said:

If you do go, good luck! I think I speak for most when I say you're always welcomed here.

feel free to take a peek at my forum anytime. I just put it back up after a few modifications, not a whole lot going on but I'd be honored if you'd take a peek at it. My sig is a link.

Antihero said:

That was my original intent. Find like minded people. Let go of some the building steam. But it doesn't seem to be a suitable substitute to personal conversations with others.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I may just disappear one day or maybe stay. I don't know.

Qui said:
feel free to take a peek at my forum anytime. I just put it back up after a few modifications, not a whole lot going on but I'd be honored if you'd take a peek at it. My sig is a link.

Signed up.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I have to work 25 days in a row, 9 hours a day!

I'm gonna need alot of coffee!:p

wow ghost, your definitely more productive than me lol

I am thinking that the cold dark months start now and I dun like them

Latest posts

Back