What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pool full of rubber duckies and ice.

I'm thinking, I just got a free N64 and it's awesome.
Ocarina ftw :] :] :]
and then after I beat that, Paper Mario, Majora's Mask, and MarioParty 2!

I know, I'm like 10 years behind the times. But I like old games better than new ones anyway. For that matter, I like lots of old things better. *cough*Nirvana*coughcough*
I was born like a decade and a half too late I guess.

lol, the band teacher at school has a fund raiser every year recycling computers and he has his guitar class (not the band kids, they wont be bribed with doughnuts) lug all the computers into the storage room from whatever van or SUV they where brought in. I'm in guitar class, so the last time there was a big drop off the lady also had a box of videogame controllers and there was an N64 in there. Since the N64 wasnt recyclable in the computer recycling thingy she just let me and my best friend have it for free. She said it prolly didn't work but it works just fine. So, my friend said I could keep it at my house on the condition that he could come over and play it whenever he wants (which is obvious anyway, he's my best friend). Anyway, he got one too like a week after that so it all works out. Idk where his came from, prolly someone's garage.
More than any other game system I've always wanted an N64. Not that I've ever had any video games, my mom basically thinks they're a waste of time. But now, what do you know, I got an N64 for free. I'm stoked. I dug a little tv with like an 11" screen out of my garage and I've got hooked it right next to my computer in my room. It's just so cool.

thinkin' that i forgot to get the book. senility

Antihero said:
RIP Richard Wright :(

Confused me since he died in the early 60's. Now i see that you must mean the musician not the author. I hadn't heard. :(

Minus said:
Antihero said:
RIP Richard Wright :(

Confused me since he died in the early 60's. Now i see that you must mean the musician not the author. I hadn't heard. :(

Yep, the one of Pink Floyd fame. Be sure to catch him at his next venue, the Great Gig in the Sky.

Qui said:
I'm thinking, I just got a free N64 and it's awesome.
Ocarina ftw :] :] :]
and then after I beat that, Paper Mario, Majora's Mask, and MarioParty 2!

I know, I'm like 10 years behind the times. But I like old games better than new ones anyway. For that matter, I like lots of old things better. *cough*Nirvana*coughcough*
I was born like a decade and a half too late I guess.

N64 ftw! You just mentioned like half the best games ever made in that one sentence(excluding Mario party 2). Ah good memories rocking out on the zora guitar or playing the ocarina of time to play some the catchiest tunes ever, still remember a lot of them good times good times:D

I'm thinking that I can't wait until my chem lab is over and that I really need to read that conflict analysis stuff that is really boring...

I'm wondering why stuff that happened almost a year ago still bothers me from time to time.

There's just no point to it. I am sort of ashamed of the way I feel. I hate it that I should be ashamed for what I feel.

I feel this way because I think my life has stagnated. I feel this way because it is like no matter what I do I can not change things. It is out of my hands and beyond my control. I dislike that.

I think I'm talking to much right now. I think I am not making any sense.

Do I ever really make any sense?

I want to be understood. I want to be accepted and at least as good as everyone else.

I want to fall for someone and not feel ashamed for it. I want to fall for someone and not feel like I don't have a chance. I don't want to feel like I'm being handled, managed and kept at bay.

I want those moments of happiness. I want someone to tell my happiness too. I want someone to share those moments of happiness with.

I feel lonely.

Latest posts

Back