What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish he'd fresia off home, he talks complete honeysuckle an I wanna go bed.

I hope that I have more better days than always wondering around, and thinking constantly. Maybe I need to distract myself and exercise more often.

Its 9:00PM and the day is still a few hours away from being truly over for me. Sundays's shouldn't feel this long.....

ladyforsaken said:
Come on.. I can do this. Done this for 4 years, what's another year, right?

15.gif

"You can do it!!!"

On my lunch break at work... Really tired. Boss has gone back to his cottage for lunch and i'm all alone in this great woodland. Think i'll find a comfy spot to nap, and hope i don't get eaten alive by flies or bears or vampires or zombies.

We don't actually have bears in Wales though.

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
Come on.. I can do this. Done this for 4 years, what's another year, right?

15.gif

"You can do it!!!"

Thank you, Eddy :)

painter said:
On my lunch break at work... Really tired. Boss has gone back to his cottage for lunch and i'm all alone in this great woodland. Think i'll find a comfy spot to nap, and hope i don't get eaten alive by flies or bears or vampires or zombies.

We don't actually have bears in Wales though.

And there are vampires and zombies? :S

Someone needs to create a drop-in shower business for the summer, £5 a go an you get little shower gels free.

I feel so lonely right and sad right now. There's things I wish I could share with someone but I can't. Not even on here do I feel comfortable sharing certain things about my life. I guess I just have to wait it out till I get over it. :/

Fine. I can't tell the difference anyway, so can we stop talking about it?

....Think I'll go to sleep soon.

Latest posts

Back