What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would have used the good bubble wrap instead of the lame tiny kind. I was looking forward to that more than the actual package. :p

MissGuided said:
I wish they would have used the good bubble wrap instead of the lame tiny kind. I was looking forward to that more than the actual package. :p

Haha, oh my, me too! I love bubble wrap. I don't even discriminate. I'll sit and pop every size. Order something that cost 1,000 dollars and it comes packed in bubble wrap... well, I will have paid for 1,000 dollars worth of bubble wrap entertainment. Love the stuff.

I was angered, until I read about the bubble wrap. Seriously though, I don't want to hear his mouth when we talk. I don't care about anything he has to say. I don't even want to know he's opened his mouth to say anything. I've cut my ties from him, and I know I'm not losing anything. Being my brother obviously means nothing considering how he treated me. Making me feel like I need to tip-toe in a house that would have never happened it if weren't for me. What would it look like if I were dumb enough to sit there and just take his constant negativity... I'd look dumb myself, and I'm not doing anymore.

Well at least THATS a good thing I seen on here today, that's cheered me up a bit.

VanillaCreme said:
Haha, oh my, me too! I love bubble wrap. I don't even discriminate. I'll sit and pop every size. Order something that cost 1,000 dollars and it comes packed in bubble wrap... well, I will have paid for 1,000 dollars worth of bubble wrap entertainment. Love the stuff.

Yay - glad it's not just me and that talking about it made you a little less pissed off. I have to admit that I am a bubble wrap snob, as I much prefer the big, fat ones to pop. I'm lazy and I have to work far too hard to pop the tiny ones, lol.

Toothache. Cider. Painkillers. Food. Handcuffs. Saturday sorted.

And I've just noticed I've had 2 rep points taken back by those who gave them. F*** you!! ;).

^um...you might want to know that we had a few people leave recently.....the rep they gave goes with them.

Can you stop arguing over every other thing? I didn't want to be with you just so you could argue with me about tiny things that don't matter. If it's blue to me, it's green to you. For every other right to me, it's a left for you. Just shut up, because it's not needed.

I really can't imagine what life would be for me 5 years from now. Will I be living the life I'd want or will it be something else? Wish there was a crystal ball for me to see. At least then I can do what is necessary.

No, it doesn't keep us together. To be honest, I don't know what does anymore. It's certainly nothing I want.

Latest posts

Back