What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if this pain in my leg is anything to worry about? My whole body aches, but if I have a blood clot, I probably should be in the emergency room.

Bones and ladyforsaken, thank you for the hugs. *hugs back* And brokendoll, I feel for you, I'm deeply sorry you're going through that. I used to self-harm and purge and overdosed on a regular basis and I can understand the quotes you posted. I recovered from self-harming and I hope someday you can be fully recovered and love your body and love yourself, there's no stronger love or nurturing than the love and nurturing you can give yourself. *hugs*

On my days off from work, why do i still get up early and start chores - already fixed two doors this morning, made a list for mandatory house repairs , how long it can without fixing it, and a budget after each payday for how much can be spent on it - a lot of things were let go because i only have two years left and been making double payments for the past year.

Bones said:
On my days off from work, why do i still get up early and start chores -

lol...because that is just what we do, dear - no fanfare, no private chefs, no jetsetting to Paris. :)

Do this mean I cant be: ... a stylin, profilin, limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin & dealin son of a gun? :D
MissGuided said:
Bones said:
On my days off from work, why do i still get up early and start chores -
lol...because that is just what we do, dear - no fanfare, no private chefs, no jetsetting to Paris. :)

I'm thinking that its better to be happy about the little things in life that I enjoy, instead of dwelling on how the big things aren't so great right now.

I tried to help a friend last night - I think it backfired - And, I took a nap from around 11 or so to around 5:30. o_O (Sorry)

Bones said:
Do this mean I cant be: ... a stylin, profilin, limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin & dealin son of a gun? :D

Ha! Good one.

I should have just stayed in bed. Honestly, I was doing fine with a quiet day alone. Not like you include me anyway.

Just grabbed a bootleg from the very first Rush show...ever.

Listening to this is awesome. Not only are the band awesome, but the audience doesn't know how to take them. They're making jokes and poking fun at the band.

Oh, if you only knew what they would become...

Really wish I could have seen some fireworks. Someone normal would be nice. Eh, at least he grilled. Surprised the hell out of me considering I asked him to do it.

Well, is that what happened to them? Hmm, doesn't shock me. They didn't seem fond of newcomers. It was either you fit in with them, or they didn't care about you. Especially that one dude, although I thought he was cute, he was too rude to give the time of day - or night - to.

Latest posts

Back