What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs hope reigns*

i'm sorry and no you are not stupid, somtimes we have bad luck, but don't bring yourself down you a very smart person don't ever forget that

:)

and ah man this just made my day i am soo happy Evanescence's Bring me to live was named #83 on vh1's 100 greatesst hard rock songs

even though it's not high on the list i'm just soo happy that they were on the list at all. It's good see them reconized.

:D

Bah, blown off two weeks in a row. I guess I wouldn't wanna hang out with me either if I was someone else. Ah well. No use wasting time about it.

That I need to stop being lazy and pick up my guitar playing again. I want to record music someday, dammit! :)

I am thinking. Sorry to those I haven't messaged or replyed to. I just haven't felt up to talking.

Skorian said:
I am thinking. Sorry to those I haven't messaged or replyed to. I just haven't felt up to talking.

Not just you mate... You have nothing to be sorry about.

I'm tired of being neurotic,egotistical,obsessive compulsive, and autistic. I'm tired of the never ending waves of music in my head, the constant stream of thoughts that occur over and over and over. I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over till I think I got it right, the pacing, all my million quirks and things I do. The fact that I can't play with my nieces or let anyone touch me. That I can't eat food I see handled by other people without a grimace. That I can't describe emotions and feelings, how I can't even imagine being someone else. Not relating to people, looking at the sky and not faces, not being able to tell people apart, just spouting random facts, not being able to hold a conversation, not getting sarcasm, not getting jokes. I feel more like a machine than a person:(

NeverMore said:
I'm tired of being neurotic,egotistical,obsessive compulsive, and autistic. I'm tired of the never ending waves of music in my head, the constant stream of thoughts that occur over and over and over. I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over till I think I got it right, the pacing, all my million quirks and things I do. The fact that I can't play with my nieces or let anyone touch me. That I can't eat food I see handled by other people without a grimace. That I can't describe emotions and feelings, how I can't even imagine being someone else. Not relating to people, looking at the sky and not faces, not being able to tell people apart, just spouting random facts, not being able to hold a conversation, not getting sarcasm, not getting jokes. I feel more like a machine than a person:(
Long time no see nevermore ;D..Hm. You should seriously expand your world! Because the world ends with you Smile. At your borders, at your limits. You are a very intelligent person, but maybe you took to big of a bite from the apple harhar. You should skip work one day and just go to a place you feel you would be comfortable..Gaah being spontaneous is fun.

Latest posts

Back