What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At my workplace:
I can't work because I am so depressed and lost confidence in me and other people. I may also be caught tramping on the Internet (this forum) by the IT department. So I'll try not visit this place from work, but I feel I need it.

Errr...what gives.
Why in the fresia can't I stop thinking about this person.
**** it, I'm tire of this honeysuckle.

Evidently the crazy ***** dosn't give a fresia about me
and she can't fix nothing, repay nothing nor make it right.
It would take a mirracle and an act of god.
Fucken miss holier than thou

God **** it..can't she just write me a god **** letter
and pretend she's like she's going to put it on my fucken
grave. Stupid ***** has the nerves to say she pretends
like I'm fucken dead anyways. Fucken how convient.

keppi Yai fucken Ahhh..these thoughts are so fucken conivent
for me..

let fucken go
let fucken go
let fucken go..da be ya be fucken doo.
forgive..forgive...forgive.

How about fucken forget..forget forget for a fucken change.

Errr..evidently I'm not fucken brain dead at the moment.

Bella said:
Skorian said:
Bella said:
Holy curse words, Batman.

My appetite is shrinking by the day D:

Is that good or bad?
Bad, because I have inherantly low blood sugar. I need to eat regularly but I just don't feel like eating anything.

I may have that problem myself (Have never verified that I am hypoglycemic) And I haven't been doing very good with eating lately either :(

I think the ban-hammer will come down on my arse relatively soon, lmao.
whih7b.jpg

Skorian said:
I may have that problem myself (Have never verified that I am hypoglycemic) And I haven't been doing very good with eating lately either :(

The test for hypoglycemia is pretty simple, although it requires a decent amount of blood; plan on giving up about 6-8 viles.

Do you have any glucose tablets? Those, or little packets of honey, do marvelous things for low blood sugar. I discovered my hypoglycemia in cross country; no lunch, plus 95 degree southern heat, compounded by physical exhertion equalled a quick diagnosis after some bloodwork.

Also, never underestimate the power of gatorade... that helps tremendously.

aFIREinside80 said:
Skorian said:

The test for hypoglycemia is pretty simple, although it requires a decent amount of blood; plan on giving up about 6-8 viles.

Do you have any glucose tablets? Those, or little packets of honey, do marvelous things for low blood sugar. I discovered my hypoglycemia in cross country; no lunch, plus 95 degree southern heat, compounded by physical exhertion equalled a quick diagnosis after some bloodwork.

Also, never underestimate the power of gatorade... that helps tremendously.

Uh, my understanding is that hypoglycemia takes a whole day of blood tests after meals to correctly identify.

And too much sugar for a hypoglycemic is terrible. Drops your blood sugar further. Have to consume protein. Hypoglycemia is caused by over production of insulin. Sugar is baaaaaad.

Don't be surprised if around January 19th, Osama bin Laden is suddenly apprehended.
I have this weird feeling that they've actually had him and been torturing him for a while, and they'll reveal it really close to Inauguration time in efforts to improve Bush's legacy.

Bush's legacy...LOL.

And, why PM me just saying "hi, toronto here".
It's like ..........and? xD

I'm thinking about starting school on Monday and trying to hold back the anxiety of being around other people. -_-

Katia said:
I'm thinking about starting school on Monday and trying to hold back the anxiety of being around other people. -_-

I know what you mean, I wish you all the best

I am thinking of someone who has been on my mind everyday for over the past two weeks. I hope they had a good day today and just feeling fine at the moment. Hopefully I can interact with this lovely person soon. I love chatting and talking to her.

It's 7 AM. Week-end. I feel tired. To go or not to my psychiatrist? It's cold out there, it's a 2 hours traveling and I feel like I need rest. I think I will go, and also go to fast food and cinema.

Latest posts

Back