What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:
The doctor wouldn't say much about what it might be, but it might be cancer. How much to tell him...

God Jags I am so sorry to read your post. I hope it's not that.
**hugs** at this worrying time...

My father. Has to have a hospital appointment to look at his stomach, has to be next week. Some blood tests have revealed... problems.

jaguarundi said:
Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:
The doctor wouldn't say much about what it might be, but it might be cancer. How much to tell him...

My father. Has to have a hospital appointment to look at his stomach, has to be next week. Some blood tests have revealed... problems.

I'll keep you in my thoughts. Hopefully it's not that either.

how much of a inexperienced, socially awkward and total shut in i am

how im mad at myself for being a total idiot wasting away what little
time i have left on this planet. i only have 80 years left, im trying to quit
video games but its hard.

trying to go back to the real world and live again.

Sometimes when you spend time with other people, your good friends, not so close friends or anyone else for the matter, there's always something to learn from it. What I learnt from the past few days was that I'm quite anti-social even though I can be sociable (at short periods of time, sure) and that I can't be someone else I'm not. It's just so hard. And **** it they're right. I'm too goddamn nice.

It also brought me back to thinking: I don't want to hurt the one person I dearly love and care for so much. But if I want to just be myself and do what I want, I'm going to end up doing just that. Why am I back at this dilemma once again?

johnny196775 said:
A friend of mine committed suicide because he was gay and couldn't tell anybody about it. He did tell me at least. He became the ceo of a company before he did it. Shot gun in the mouth.

That same person introduced me to my fiance of 22 years. :(

Johnny, I'm so sorry about your loss. Hope you're okay. My deepest condolences. :( *hugs*

jaguarundi said:

Jag, I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I hope he will be okay and something can be done to get rid of it. I really don't like it when that C word is involved. :( Stay strong *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Sometimes when you spend time with other people, your good friends, not so close friends or anyone else for the matter, there's always something to learn from it. What I learnt from the past few days was that I'm quite anti-social even though I can be sociable (at short periods of time, sure) and that I can't be someone else I'm not. It's just so hard. And **** it they're right. I'm too goddamn nice.

It also brought me back to thinking: I don't want to hurt the one person I dearly love and care for so much. But if I want to just be myself and do what I want, I'm going to end up doing just that. Why am I back at this dilemma once again?

johnny196775 said:
A friend of mine committed suicide because he was gay and couldn't tell anybody about it. He did tell me at least. He became the ceo of a company before he did it. Shot gun in the mouth.

That same person introduced me to my fiance of 22 years. :(

Johnny, I'm so sorry about your loss. Hope you're okay. My deepest condolences. :( *hugs*

jaguarundi said:

Jag, I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I hope he will be okay and something can be done to get rid of it. I really don't like it when that C word is involved. :( Stay strong *hugs*

Thanks LF. It helps a lot to get hugs and good wishes from kind people here.

The doctor couldn't say much to me - confidentiality and all that - so it is frustrating. He in intimated it could be very serious, but it might not be, but it is very important for him to get it checked out by a scan or endoscopy right away. But I don't want to panic my father unduly. We don't have a great relationship, but he is my father. Also, he tends do the opposite of anything I suggest. . .anyway he is calm about it thank god and will go when the appointment is made for him. One step at a time...

jaguarundi said:
The doctor couldn't say much to me - confidentiality and all that - so it is frustrating. He in intimated it could be very serious, but it might not be, but it is very important for him to get it checked out by a scan or endoscopy right away. But I don't want to panic my father unduly. We don't have a great relationship, but he is my father. Also, he tends do the opposite of anything I suggest. . .anyway he is calm about it thank god and will go when the appointment is made for him. One step at a time...

Ah I see. :\

Well good that he's taking it calmly. One step at a time, yes. May it be something that is not too bad or difficult to deal with.

Triple Bogey said:
it's like living with a demented budgie !
******* whistling !

I got a superior who whistles madly...and wrong on top. Usually when he's not busy snorting, coughing, puffing or something else.

A manifestation of Tourette's if one trusts the gossip. Even if that's the case, I feel no compassion. Cause he's an arrogant, bloated and and overall annoying moron...

Rodent said:
Triple Bogey said:
it's like living with a demented budgie !
******* whistling !

I got a superior who whistles madly...and wrong on top. Usually when he's not busy snorting, coughing, puffing or something else.

A manifestation of Tourette's if one trusts the gossip. Even if that's the case, I feel no compassion. Cause he's an arrogant, bloated and and overall annoying moron...

My dad whistles, it's high pitch, horrible noise. I am sure all the street can hear it.

It's funny how people think England is a world class team, if you even saw any of that match when we won it you'd know it was more luck than anything else, and, it was easier to win back in those days. Why so shocked when we loose? Lol

jaguarundi said:
Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:

I hope your father's stomach problems are nothing sinister and they manage to find out what's causing it.
Take care.

Latest posts

Back