What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jd7 said:
And now: I am torn between wanting jalapeno beef jerky and...

Wait! How did I forget Disturbed had a 10,000 Fists album? :( Oh noooooossssss...... This will not help my focus.

COFFEE!

Coffee helps sometimes.

You seem pretty hyper already though.

I'm starting my paper now if you want to join me in paperwriting mode. trying to motivate you.

Only 10 more pages to go for me…starting…now.

I don't drink often...but when I do...lmao...I prefer the Captain!

EveWasFramed said:
jd7 said:
EveWasFramed said:
jd7 said:
Wait! How did I forget Disturbed had a 10,000 Fists album? :(

Sacrilege! :club:

It's not me. It's the alcohol. I would never forget that while right-minded. Oh ... time to post another song... IHrmmm

I think Captain has taken control of your keyboard, my dear.

Thank you! You are a darling! But my switch has been flipped... Good luck with your paper! :)

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:

Wait! How did I forget Disturbed had a 10,000 Fists album? :( Oh noooooossssss...... This will not help my focus.

COFFEE!

Coffee helps sometimes.

I'm starting my paper now if you want to join me in paperwriting mode. trying to motivate you.

jd7 said:
Thank you! You are a darling! But my switch has been flipped... Good luck with your paper! :)

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:

COFFEE!

Coffee helps sometimes.

Well, it was worth a try.

I hope yours turns out alright.

I'm so happy that my kitchen is back to normal. He took a bunch more of his stuff tonight, so when I got home from the evening shift, I put everything back where it's supposed to go. The way he insisted on setting things in the kitchen was stupid and made no sense.

Then I was on a roll and scrubbed the counters and cupboard doors. 😜

mountainvista said:
I'm so happy that my kitchen is back to normal. He took a bunch more of his stuff tonight, so when I got home from the evening shift, I put everything back where it's supposed to go. The way he insisted on setting things in the kitchen was stupid and made no sense.

You're regaining control. :) Doesn't it feel good?

SophiaGrace said:
mountainvista said:

You're regaining control. :) Doesn't it feel good?

YES!

I'm so wired now. I always am on Thursday nights I have to work evenings. Friday mornings come too soon. Lol

leaves.png

i'm thinking i don't really want to post what i'm really thinking, which is actually what i'm think, i think.

anyone who says that my mother "is such a sweet lady, MUCH sweeter than her (me), oops, ahah" is off my Christmas list

I'm burning up and I can't breathe very well, but I'm still just thinking that this is awesome news...

Latest posts

Back