What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so pathetic, I considered staying late at work today because a woman who'd come in a couple weeks ago was returning and wanted to know if I was in today. Just to be around someone who actually wanted my presence.

It's a good thing I don't drive a Jaguar. I'da been a total psychopath on the way home from work. Is it just me? Or do they let the crazies out of the asylum every so often and unleash them on the Interstate highways?

It's like he's trying to be creepy... Maybe he's training to be a serial killer.

And now I can't shake this creeped out and anxious feeling. That's the last thing I need tonight.

johnny196775Again said:
whats your favorite website? mine might be youtube.

Probably alonelylife.

What words are there to say
what feelings never could?
The rug that felt so warm
has turned to solid wood.

These dreams a person has,
are just, that, dreams 'tis all.
Awakening to this,
I wish I never knew at all.

*prepares rant voice* Looks like loneliness is creeping back again tonight. It's that feeling when you sort of feel like you wander between people. Like a waterfall, they keep you wet for a while, but they don't stay forever. Of course, it has its perks (no need for large commitments of time and energy and a tad more focus on yourself), but it just feels kind of hollow inside when you're walking down a street and all around you, you can see groups of 2, 4, even up to 8 people. I have artificial ones. Characters in the worlds of the RPGS I make. It feels nice to have an entire, ever-growing group of friends (even if they're just characters I made in a game. It even takes the commitment factor away. They're no substitute for real friends, but it's not a bad one either. I still enjoy the times we march through the red deserts of a post - apocalyptic universe, fighting demonic half octopus dogs and humanoid stone octopuses. I'll wait until that group arrives. Someday, it will. In the meantime, this substitute will do nicely. *rant over*

That this is horrible. If I absolutely despised someone so much that it destroyed my entire life, I wouldn't wish this on them. The way I feel right now is a hysterectomy sounds like a wonderful vacation, a permanent vacation to this hell I go through nearly every time. It's just horrendous, and common although it may be, this is not normal.

Wondering if this semester will be the one that breaks the 25-course streak of 4.0's...

Not sure I care...LOL

Latest posts

Back