What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran into an old friend in the store today, so I didn't get back as soon as I wanted. Oh well, an extra hour or two tomorrow won't matter much, then I have the whole weekend off to spend with my family. It's gonna be fun.

I'm not blaming you. I've felt shitty for days now, especially worse today, and I have no idea why. But I just wish you were a little different. I don't get how you operate sometimes. I wish you used your common sense a bit more. Help me out a little.

With each new piece of work, another brick in the path forward is laid down. I'm actually very interested to see where this goes and if I develop a true niche.

At least there's one good thing in my life.

What comes after this? What about my similar paths - what's going to come of my attempts, and what will the successes build?

I'm thinking I'm glad I'm going home to bed to get some sleep after being up all through the night at work.

Don't know whether I should focus on being a bit more selfish or strive to think more about others. Pragmatism tells me the former. Beliefs tell me otherwise.

Latest posts

Back