What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I can get a lot of work in. I need to go to the store this afternoon too, so I don't know if I will get as much as I did on Monday and Tuesday. Oh well, I'll still finish tomorrow.

The simultaneous bursts of disgust and desperation upon realizing I have not a single pair of clean underwear in the house. Nowhere. Not in a suitcase. Not in a closet somewhere. Time to do some laundry. Meanwhile.....

jd7 said:
The simultaneous bursts of disgust and desperation upon realizing I have not a single pair of clean underwear in the house. Nowhere. Not in a suitcase. Not in a closet somewhere. Time to do some laundry. Meanwhile.....

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! :p

I'm sorry, no, I won't stop my busy day to run you all over hell, even for a doctor's appt, because you decided to borrow money from someone else for cigarettes instead of borrowing money for gas to get you to an appt you should have put as a priority. I ran you all over hell the last time and I haven't seen any money for that. The ONLY reason I did that was for the kids. Manage your **** money better, I don't know how you blew through $180 in one week, but that's not my problem.

Sometimes I wonder if you are just using me. I don't know anymore, but I'm so exhausted from stuff like this I almost don't give a honeysuckle anymore.

She-ra said:
I can't believe I got the job!!!!

Congrats!! May it all go smoothly for you. :)

Additional thoughts: Thinking of hazel flagg and her lovely adorable son. May things go smoothly today and may strength and positivity be on your sides throughout this. *HUGS* to both of you.

I don't know... Lost in my mind. I need a clear state of mind. Feeling hazy.

ladyforsaken said:
Sometimes I wonder if you are just using me. I don't know anymore, but I'm so exhausted from stuff like this I almost don't give a honeysuckle anymore.

I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

johnny196775Again said:
meow meow meow meow.

Meow
th

works xmas party tonight and I am so glad I didn't go.
In fact somebody would have to pay me a lot of money to go even for an hour.
I am so anti social now it is unbelievable. I like the staff at work as well. But I hate socializing.

Latest posts

Back