What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, and Lawler still looks the same 20 years later, while everyone else has aged. His face hasn't melted yet. I suppose that's a good thing.

mslonely said:
I sent a PM.!

Yeah, I saw that! I'll reply in detail tomorrow. I've looked up some links on the subject which have helped me a little and maybe they will work for you too.

ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
Come on Ska Fish. You know better than this. You've known better for a while.

Please stop quitting on yourself. Please start over and mean it this time.

You can do it, Ska. All the best, always.

Thank you so much for the kind words LadyF.

I was struggling with some bad habits yesterday and making mistakes that I shouldn't have, and I was also NOT doing the good things that I said I was going to. It was a combination of things.

I wish I could keep all these kinds of posts from you and others running through my head when I feel down. It would help keep me going, for sure.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
Come on Ska Fish. You know better than this. You've known better for a while.

Please stop quitting on yourself. Please start over and mean it this time.

You can do it, Ska. All the best, always.

Thank you so much for the kind words LadyF.

I was struggling with some bad habits yesterday and making mistakes that I shouldn't have, and I was also NOT doing the good things that I said I was going to. It was a combination of things.

I wish I could keep all these kinds of posts from you and others running through my head when I feel down. It would help keep me going, for sure.

I know the feeling all too well. It's so much easier to keep doing the same mistakes and much harder to change things around you, even if it's for the better. Keep at it and you'll get there some day. Just don't look back and dwell, only look back if you wanna learn something from your past or remember those past memories to keep yourself in check.

Well, you know where to look for me if you ever need a chat and some encouragement. Take care, Ska.

Odd. Does this mean I care about it more than I realize? Why now? Never bothered me before. What happens if I do ask them and it does happen? I don't want that. That can wait. I want the other aspect more than anything else.

While messing around with the member list, I sorted it by post count, and was surprised to find that I rank #26. I'd figured there were hundreds of people who had posted more than me; at least at some point in the past.

Also, out of 21,340 members total at the time I did this, there are approximately 13,560 members with 0 posts, 18,920 members with 10 posts or less, and 20,740 members with 100 posts or less.

Solivagant said:
While messing around with the member list, I sorted it by post count, and was surprised to find that I rank #26. I'd figured there were hundreds of people who had posted more than me; at least at some point in the past.

Also, out of 21,340 members total at the time I did this, there are approximately 13,560 members with 0 posts, 18,920 members with 10 posts or less, and 20,740 members with 100 posts or less.

I'll sleep tonight lol

EDIT: I've only just realised the members list is just A - Z, where the fresia am I?? lol

I love jokes that are so pathetic, they're funny.

9006 said:
EDIT: I've only just realised the members list is just A - Z, where the fresia am I?? lol

Not so. Sort by username ascending, you're on page 8. =]

Latest posts

Back