What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added 3 new contacts on Skype...and I'm pretty sure all are bots. I messaged them just to be sure, but with two of them, we've gone from "hi who is this" to them starting to talk about sex....yeah. Not buying it. It's getting really tiresome that this keeps happening though. I don't have my Skype just laying around anywhere either anymore. I don't know how they keep getting my name.

I'm thinking that this video is great:

[video=youtube]

Why Christmas lights, why? Can't we wait until November at least? It's weird seeing Halloween decor intermingled with Christmas lights. =/

Solivagant said:
Why Christmas lights, why? Can't we wait until November at least? It's weird seeing Halloween decor intermingled with Christmas lights. =/

haha. I hear that. At least here, people just put up orange and sometimes white lights for Halloween...I've even seen purple once or twice. There's a really cool zombie house by where my friends live, speaking of decorations. A whole yard made to look like a cemetery full of zombies, ghosts, vampires, i think a wolfman, and other creatures.

I just can't believe how fast this year has gone, though. New Year's Eve felt like yesterday.

TheSkaFish said:
At least here, people just put up orange and sometimes white lights for Halloween...I've even seen purple once or twice.

Yeah, they do that here too, but now I'm seeing other houses put up Christmas lights already. This is the first year I've seen that happen, normally people wait until Halloween is over. Most people even wait until Thanksgiving is over. It's weird seeing a house decorated for Halloween right next to a house decorated for Christmas. Are they in a hurry for Christmas or what? =/ Can't we just enjoy one holiday at a time?

Everything's swaying. So freaking dizzy. But today was fantastic. M was fantabulous as always, it was great meeting Faith and seeing Bernadette. I'll try to stay with them for everything else I do with this as well. M's one of the best here in my opinion, and I'm really glad I'm with him through this.

If I don't budge, nothing will happen. But I'm not obligated to budge even though I feel like I should, simply because I want to. Yet, none of the budges I make might even matter at all. How sad.

Arachne said:
I might as well be invisible

tumblr_n4ake4n8fK1tx6abno1_500.gif

I look like such a scruff lately.

Oh look a Steve Jobs films now. I wonder if they captured his warped mentality and childish personality. Lol

Latest posts

Back