What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I was posting somewhere how I'd burn in hell for this. I sneaked in a bottle of cider today.

sneaked in, in where?
or you mean shoplifting? :D

Triple Bogey said:
I feel sick

sorry...

my main joy in life these days is Duolingo, spending two to four solid hours on it each day, I hope my brain is actually retaining something... German language, 40% in 17 days, yay

[video=youtube]

giphy.gif

133725-Scary-Night-Happy-Halloween.gif

comeinparadise.jpg

I have so much work to do in general.

These stupid bed bug bites I got back in Warsaw are taking so long to go away.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
I was posting somewhere how I'd burn in hell for this. I sneaked in a bottle of cider today.

sneaked in, in where?
or you mean shoplifting? :D

Sneaked into my home lol. It's gone now.

Peaches said:
my main joy in life these days is Duolingo, spending two to four solid hours on it each day, I hope my brain is actually retaining something... German language, 40% in 17 days, yay

You really make me want to up my game on this. I'm not sure why I kept it to only an hour a day for myself.. hmm.

Sigh.. I can't keep up with time. Before I know it, the day has ended and I have done nothing.

The fresia is up with this washer. Sounds like it's gonna explode.

9006 said:
The fresia is up with this washer. Sounds like it's gonna explode.

If it is a front loading washer its most likely your back bearing...

Another day, another of being invisible even after all this time..

Aw, the Sounds of the Seasons music channel just changed from Halloween to Christmas. I'm not quite ready for "Frosty the Snowman".

Triple Bogey said:
nobody tells me what to do.

I'm telling you not to let anybody tell you what to do...

now what :p

Anyway, fun morning, leave my bedroom, close the door so the parrot doesnt wake my mother up, come back up with breakfast, cant get into bedroom, door handle broke, had to ring work and tell them I couldnt come in since all my work clothes, house keys, wallet etc were in the room... 3 hours later after phoning the housing association, we had to kick through the door to get in haha.

Now I am thinking... should I ring work and see if they want me to come in... or just go with the assumption that they have gotten cover by now and enjoy a rare monday off :p

It's time to donate all those uncomfortable shoes.
My feet aren't going to get any less wide.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

Hard cider or soft cider?

"**** it feels good to be a gangsta..." :cool:

Hard cider, I suppose? Never thought of it that way. My favourite ones weren't available so I had to make do with the next best that I know of, a Magners. A Kopparberg would've been nice.

I completely forget what I was thinking because the charger bit for my phone kept popping out, like 3 or 4 times, making me almost drop my phone, and I was so confused I forgot my thoughts.

ladyforsaken said:
Hard cider, I suppose? Never thought of it that way. My favourite ones weren't available so I had to make do with the next best that I know of, a Magners. A Kopparberg would've been nice.

Mmm. I've had Woodchuck, Hornsby's, and of course regular cider that you can drink as-is or mix with something like rum, which can also be dee-lish. I don't think I've had Magners before though, but I've wanted to since they had an ad which made me chuckle.

What am I thinking?

Ska Fish: 1

Red Wine Stain? NOTHING!!!!! Yeah!!!!

I really like holidays and I try to make them nice for other people -- make the house homier, send out cards, suggest fun activities, point out cool decorations -- but nobody cares. No one wants to celebrate anything. It's depressing being someone who enjoys holidays around people who have no interest in enjoying them; especially when I'm trying so hard to enjoy them in spite of the keen loneliness and friendlessness that hits me at that time.

I suppose enjoying it has become my way of warding off those feelings, too. Being so alone, I've had to try hard to teach myself to find things to look forward to, to mark the passage of time, to take pleasure in small things like seasonal movies and lights and weather changes, just to give myself reasons to keep living. Everyone says they do that, but I'm discovering how few people actually do.

I just think holidays are undervalued, I guess. People have forgotten how important celebrations are for our psyche.

Sometimes, on nights like this, I'm the only member using the forum for awhile. It feels weird when that happens, being the only one here.

Latest posts

Back