What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a good sign when your doctor tries to reach you more than 5 times in a row just to tell you to go see her and another doctor as soon as possible. It's not a good sign when they fix the appointment before even asking if I'd be available then.

It's not a good sign when I get a call from my doctor, period. It never was.

What now....

I am such a selfish *****...I make myself sick of me.

I need to get a ******* grip.

ladyforsaken said:
It's not a good sign when your doctor tries to reach you more than 5 times in a row just to tell you to go see her and another doctor as soon as possible. It's not a good sign when they fix the appointment before even asking if I'd be available then.

It's not a good sign when I get a call from my doctor, period. It never was.

What now....

(((Hugs))) <3 x

I could look at it as a plea for diversity if it wasn't about in how many different and askew angles you can put screws into a couch to hold it together.

There are people here whom I genuinely care for. Some of these people I have spoken to, some I have text conversations with and some I have never interacted with outside of the threads themselves, but still I'd feel sad should anything happen to you.

I am looking for something that is not there, at least it comes across as much. I will never learn as much as I try.

I need to stop living out of the past because if my future is going to be functionally successful it's going to be developing out of what's now the present, and if my present is focused on the past, my future will just be the past happening over and over again.

Does that make sense to anyone besides me?

I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and be grateful for what wonderful things I do have.

This is so tiring...

constant stranger said:
I need to stop living out of the past because if my future is going to be functionally successful it's going to be developing out of what's now the present, and if my present is focused on the past, my future will just be the past happening over and over again.

Does that make sense to anyone besides me?

That makes sense and I think that's the best way to go if you want to move on in your life. One can't keep living in the past and that's exactly what you'd be doing if you keep focusing on your past. The past is good to be remembered only for you to learn from to improve your present and future life, but it shouldn't rule them. I wish you all the best, constant stranger.

I wish I could do something to help her. But nobody can help with this. We can only be present and there for her. The feeling of helplessness is tough to take. It's still on my mind. I should be able to sleep better today I hope, instead of staying awake thinking about the whole situation. I need to toughen up. There will probably be circumstances like this later in which I will see and directly have to deal with the repercussions myself.

Too subtle. I understand women are meant to be better at picking up on hints and at giving them in general, but I'm not a **** mindreader. If you want to say something, say it for.. whatever's sake. Stop beating around the goddamn forest. Being open and direct isn't going to kill you and it'll probably make life a lot less annoying for everyone.
It's all in the eyebrows, isn't it? I knew it.

And another cousin is falling hard into a downward spiral. And AGAIN my family is relying on me to help out. The last time I helped another close older cousin backfired on me to hell. It was f-ing hell & I got taken advantage of for yrs because I kept telling myself "everyone is relying only on ME to help her out, do it for her babies, do it because this is what Family does for each other". No. It was my family throwing me to the wolves, to go help her + her meth addict husband & no one else caring since they have always been selfish.
So...now I'm being volunteered to help out this younger cousin. I'm f-ing tired! I'm f-ing messed up too! Am I the only member in this goddamn family?! WTF....no one cares to help me yet I have to get the 2AM phone calls to jump in my car & save family members from killing themselves. This is the 4th incident. Where were you all when I was going through suicidal times?!
Yet, I will put on a smiling face & hospitable charm in front of you fucks for Xmas next week.

Gotta ignore it. Gotta keep ignoring it. I'm not exactly ignoring it by thinking of ignoring it but I'll keep trying.

ladyforsaken said:
Gotta ignore it. Gotta keep ignoring it. I'm not exactly ignoring it by thinking of ignoring it but I'll keep trying.

Maybe confronting it works better than ignoring it? Generally speaking

Latest posts

Back