What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Thanks guys - ya'll are awesome. *hugs*

Not sure why I've been feeling a little down these past couple of days. Maybe taking a step back to look at the reality of my life just.. bums me out.

This no wifi is a pain.

In other thoughts, was that what I thought it was. If so, I can and how?

stayed for the advanced muay thai class tonight, sparring, first time sparring here, so completely different when you can be hit in the face haha, my head doesnt hurt, but it feels... you know that feeling when you shake your head several times hard, feels like that :eek:

Glad I stayed though, been putting it off for ages

on the one hand I should go train tonight, on the other hand my legs are killing from last nights training and I want to go skate tomorrow, if I train its pretty much guaranteed that I wont be skating tomorrow, bah

Man...that was challenging is the entire web just a means to present the person you would wish to be without bearing the slightest resemblance to the person you are...still!!
better aware than totally gullible

I have (what was until recently) an inexplicable attraction to Pauline Cafferkey - the Scottish nurse that contracted Ebola while doing charity work in Sierra Leone.

Anything of any real value remains staunchly unattainable...loneliness feels like a mutating virus that will always counter your efforts to be free of it...and I simply can't fill the void....I think this is why at some point some people just give in and fill the void with food or alcohol...I don't know why life has to be like this but understand a lot depends on the cards your dealt....endlessly trying to win a game with a losing hand...maybe tomorrow I'll have a better outlook

Farmers market Saturday tomorrow, the high point of my week, there are maybe 2 or 3 more left before the market closes for the autumn and winter. Mildly depressing to me. But it was a good summer, I sold a lot of bread, a little honey and I'm a member of the market community....got a pretty hot partner too. I'm lucky. Gonna miss market Saturdays.

My Dad and I were just in the process of trying out one of his vintage pre-amp tubes in my guitar amp when he accidentally broke the tube. Feel sorry for him because it was worth about $80 NZD and sorry for myself that I won't get to hear what difference it might have made to the sound of the amp.

I know this rejection of any remote hint of dependency might kill me one day. But I'll take the risk, I guess.

Haven't practiced guitar even once this weekend. Maybe I should get into electronic music after all...there's not enough within the niche I might want to contribute to. If I could decide on a proper software without knowing jackshit about anything.

Latest posts

Back