What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope that the next doctor is more understanding... Hopefully the appointment goes well. So nervous.

Holy honeysuckle, I'm gonna have to take pictures of a kid tomorrow. Better not scare the poor boy to death.

On another note, almost broke into laughter at work again...gotta watch what sort of videos I have running in the background.

Hoping that a consistent input of beer and good sounds is going to bring me out the other side of this topple down an inner rabbit hole...tomorrow I need to make the effort to go somewhere, be with others can only do that if the monkey on my back relents for long enough

I want to trust. I am ready to trust. But it takes so long to build that with anyone..

sothatwasmylife said:
ladyforsaken said:
I don't owe you a ******* thing.

Well fair comment, but not especially the answer I had hoped for ... Tanariwen and another beer methinks : )

Lol sorry that was for something else. Gosh I'm so annoyed right now.

Another beer sounds good, toss me one will ya.. just for the hell of it. :p

ladyforsaken said:
sothatwasmylife said:
ladyforsaken said:
I don't owe you a ******* thing.

Well fair comment, but not especially the answer I had hoped for ... Tanariwen and another beer methinks : )

Lol sorry that was for something else. Gosh I'm so annoyed right now.

Another beer sounds good, toss me one will ya.. just for the hell of it. :p
And some cheesy nibbles if can stand upright long enough to deliver them : )

I have stuff I need to do, but if I try, I will fail and just make things worse.

I'd rather take the guilt of idleness than the shame of failure.

Oldyoung said:
I have stuff I need to do, but if I try, I will fail and just make things worse.

I'd rather take the guilt of idleness than the shame of failure.

Been there and done that OY and it makes things worse. We only fail when we don't try again.

My life has changed forever, I will appreciate every ''healthy'' and painless moment much more from now on.

My head hurts just looking at what I have to do today and tonight. I bet I only get three hours sleep again tonight 😔.

Latest posts

Back