What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is cbd oil just legal everywhere in the usa now? Ive seen trucks driving around hauling for companies that sell it. If so... Is it the real deal? Anyone bought cbd oil recently?

I hope I can nap peacefully, and not end up feeling guilty, when I could be doing housework or moving more things. I really need this rest to keep going.

I miss her so much... Why did she have to leave now, out of nowhere, after all we've been through

We aren't really friends. But what I've gotten to know about you, from serving you regularly, as made me grown really fond of you. You are an amazingly strong woman who has been through a lot. It's too soon for you to end that fight. You are in my thoughts, and I look forward to seeing your smiling face again. The hope is real :(

Yeah, I noticed. Not that it has any relevance since this is me we're talking about here, but still...I noticed, for what it's worth.

Eeek two days just for me. I need to make sure I plan something for me instead of using to catch up on jobs.

Serenia said:
Eeek two days just for me. I need to make sure I plan something for me instead of using to catch up on jobs.

I'll be around with the exercise equipment as soon as I can! I can't wait! Oh, that's not what you had in mind? Bah...

I wish I could remember for sure where I came across "The Doubleclicks" before...sometimes you remember small things from months or years ago and then you notice a relation to something else which you were never aware of before.

Latest posts

Back