What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
I wish I could remember for sure where I came across "The Doubleclicks" before...sometimes you remember small things from months or years ago and then you notice a relation to something else which you were never aware of before.

I've been posting random videos of theirs here in these very threads for the last 4 years... could that be where you remember them from?

I used a few verses from one of their songs in the profile to my old account too.

They're one of my favourite things.

Cavey said:
I've been posting random videos of theirs here in these very threads for the last 4 years... could that be where you remember them from?

I used a few verses from one of their songs in the profile to my old account too.

They're one of my favourite things.

I had just a bit of a hunch I saw them around here, but thanks for the confirmation. Now I know I'm not senile...

Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Eeek two days just for me. I need to make sure I plan something for me instead of using to catch up on jobs.

I'll be around with the exercise equipment as soon as I can! I can't wait! Oh, that's not what you had in mind? Bah...

Yay ok :D....Ha ha was that convincing :p

Why? Why do you want to torture me on my time off???? ;).

Case said:
Birthday + introversion = Self-isolation and loneliness.

Birthday + people = you may expect too much from them or they just screw it up and then it becomes worst than if you were alone (lived experience)

Case said:

Birthday + introversion = good movie and night in and to hell with the world that doesn't know how to appreciate you! Happy Birthday!

JenniferJones said:
Case said:

Birthday + introversion = good movie and night in and to hell with the world that doesn't know how to appreciate you! Happy Birthday!

Agreed.

I might've accidentally gotten up early tomorrow and gone to work. Thanks, brain. For belatedly reminding me I actually got another day.

I'm really hoping that the idiocy that I just witnessed on t.v isn't a general indication of the mindset of the New Zealand public...

How to balance my time on a Sunday so I don't feel like I wasted the whole day, but I also do something fun and entertaining. Balance -- such a hard concept!

Latest posts

Back