What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Miasma' is what you reply to your mother when she asks you which body part you injured after you slipped on the pavement.

...I can't even. Somebody replace the old straw in my head or just burn it all away.

I can never win. I'm pretty sure my social life is over for good. I've been isolated from my friends for months and I can't do anything social anymore. I just work, visit relatives and apply for jobs. That's what my degree has gotten me. :(

So many people throughout my life have told me who I am, what I must do, what I can’t do, what I have to complete, and what I will never be able to accomplish…and then I met you.

I'm thinking about how lucky I am right now. I met someone here a while back and he's changed my life. I'm so happy that he wants to talk to me every day and puts up with me and my sense of humour. I could spend every second talking to him and never get bored, he really lights up my day. I'm so grateful that we met.

nibbysaurus said:
I'm thinking about how lucky I am right now. I met someone here a while back and he's changed my life. I'm so happy that he wants to talk to me every day and puts up with me and my sense of humour. I could spend every second talking to him and never get bored, he really lights up my day. I'm so grateful that we met.

That sounds really similar to what I'm going through right now. I met a girl online because of a friend of mine, and she's just really special to me. I really want to be with her so bad, I've never felt this way about anyone before. The more I talk to her the more I just want to be by her side. I went from wanting to die, to being happier than I've ever been and it's all because of her. So yeah I can really understand how you must feel right now, because I just feel so lucky to have met such a wonderful person.

nibbysaurus said:

Awww, I'm happy for you nibbysaurus! :)

I'm also happy for haywud. :)

niceguysfinishlast said:
I can never win. I'm pretty sure my social life is over for good. I've been isolated from my friends for months and I can't do anything social anymore. I just work, visit relatives and apply for jobs. That's what my degree has gotten me. :(

I saved a spot in the chatroom for you :club: Away from all the stinky people like me :D

I never post anything outside of the 'general' section any more.

Must be one of these "Everyone and everything is a nuisance" moments. Surely it will pass in an hour or less.

I'm thinking dual approach...does it maybe have a better possibility of success than a single approach if I set out to attain what I actually want to achieve but put it across in such a way as to present what I definitely don't want as what I actually do want....Giving it a shot anyway ...well unless I get sectioned in the meantime anyhow. : )

AmytheTemperamental said:
niceguysfinishlast said:

I saved a spot in the chatroom for you :club: Away from all the stinky people like me :D

You all smell wonderful..... I smell bad! XD

Latest posts

Back