What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(not directed to anyone on the forum)

I forgot about you for a few days, and it was accidental. There's no way I can blame myself for that as it just happened. In some ways I would've liked reaching out to you again, but it'd just bring too much foul stuff to the surface. And I think all my resentment is justified. You got the ultimate responsibility for it, even though I made mistakes along the way as well.

I'm torn between hoping you're dead/hopelessly miserable, and hoping you're doing okay. In general, all the good things I associate with you are blocked out by the bad though, so I prefer being indifferent. Because that's the only way I can really escape the toxic influence you got on me. I've turned you into fiction. You were never real. You're just something from unpleasant and bitter dreams.

I think I'd be able to forgive you if you ever decided to reach out while giving me the respect I'd require for making amends, but I don't think you'd understand the depth of my resentment or how it could even be justifiable. You'd be capable of setting things right (in theory), but you'd not realize how much effort you'd have to put into it. And your pride would so definitely get in the way.

Reaching out would probably not be worth it for you though. I understand. To be honest, I don't think I held much worth to you at any point. You wouldn't be lying to yourself if you rationalize not setting things straight with me, by the fact that I'm not worth much to you anyway.

Funny that. I'm the loser in the end for this reason. I will never beat you at life. You'll always be looking down at me, cause you're successful and I'm not. Rightfully so, to my dismay.

Which is why I had to escape from your influence. Why I enjoy realizing I forgot about your existence, if only for days or weeks.

Oh, and while I still have you on my mind I'll just have to vent a bit. Burn in hell, you selfish, demanding, hypocritical and narcissistic *****. Both of you.

^ *hug* OY

I was telling my colleague what happened to my bunny and I started to choke up and tear up. I hope his beautiful spirit is in a happy place right now.

She asked me if I was going to adopt another. I shook my head. I don't think I'm ready just yet.

He used to do this in my arm whenever I picked him up. I miss my furball. :(
tumblr_mbui4qaO111rhy0d5o1_250.gif

I don't feel like a loser anymore. That is such an incredible turaround from how things were, even a few months ago.

Please don't let my landline ring so the internet connection doesn't drop out again, so frustrating

The Saturday market is closed for the season and already I miss having the enjoyment and pleasantry "fix" that I got from selling bread and honey there....indicates that i don't have much pleasure in my life.

constant stranger said:
The Saturday market is closed for the season and already I miss having the enjoyment and pleasantry "fix" that I got from selling bread and honey there....indicates that i don't have much pleasure in my life.

I don't know about where you are, but we have things called craft shows all winter long. Lots of people bring their baking to those.

AmytheTemperamental said:
constant stranger said:

I don't know about where you are, but we have things called craft shows all winter long. Lots of people bring their baking to those.

Yes, where I am there are craft shows too, and the Christmas season is approaching.  My FM partner and I are booked for one of them in November....no baked goods but I'm a woodworker and she's a ceramicist.  Life goes on.  Thanks for the reply Amy!

I know I probably shouldn't order new books when I still got stuff to read, but this is vastly different from my usual literature. It is very much within my range of interests though, so this should be good...

ladyforsaken said:
I was telling my colleague what happened to my bunny and I started to choke up and tear up. I hope his beautiful spirit is in a happy place right now.

She asked me if I was going to adopt another. I shook my head. I don't think I'm ready just yet.

He used to do this in my arm whenever I picked him up. I miss my furball. :(
tumblr_mbui4qaO111rhy0d5o1_250.gif

Aww, I'm so sorry Lady. *hugs* That's so adorable and sad. :<

I had forgotten what it's like to be angry - REALLY ANGRY - She is so ******* selfish and has to have her own way EVERY time at all costs and who is it that gets hurt - yep, me.  
Sorry, got to swear. Selfish Little *****!!!

Latest posts

Back