What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people just can't take criticsm. Then they'll never better themselves and remain to be full of it. Shrugs. You are what you criticise people for.

It's that time when my jaw is aching again, sometimes I think he really messed my jaw up bad if I still feel it every now and then years later.

Just got back from meeting with a temp agency. I tried to be as prepared as I could, looking sharp, having ready answers, being personable, but they didn't have anything for me. Ah well, back to the drawing board.

kamya said:
That sucks skafish. At least you made the effort. Keep it up. Its bound to pay off eventually.

Yeah, it's okay. My heart wasn't set on this particular agency, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. There's a couple others I can try that I feel would be a better fit for me.

I've also signed up to work on the day of the Presidential Election as an Election Judge. I did it last time for the Primary Election. It's only for a day, but will give me a little money and let me put a more current date on my resume.

And I'm definitely not going to quit. A friend of mine who had no luck for the longest time just got an offer out of the blue for a position making $50K, though he had little to no relevant work experience outside of his education, which like me was a while ago. His luck changed overnight. While I would take something like that (data analysis) I'm not even applying for anything that ambitious, for the most part. There's got to be something out there for me and I'm sure I'll get a bite eventually.

I won't quit, so you might as well get used to it.

Jently said:
lonelyfairy said:
Oh, new forum theme! Nice. ^.^

I don't like it :(

Aw... :/ Well, it's different for sure.

AmytheTemperamental said:
it's...very bright. :club:

Might need sunglasses. :cool:

niceguysfinishlast said:
Jently said:
lonelyfairy said:
Oh, new forum theme! Nice. ^.^

I don't like it :(

Did the shoutbox disappear?

Yep, it did.

But... I noticed that you can give reputation points to members again! Whaaa...? :D

I'm thinking how I really want to get a one way ticket to the UK so I can be with the girl that I've really fallen for. I say one way because if I leave here to be with her I won't want to come back to this place, I would want to stay there with her forever. I would even leave behind everything I currently own, I wouldn't care about that stuff as long as I can be with her. There seems to be nothing for me here anyway, and if I go to the UK I would at least have her which would be all I would need. Plus it would give me a chance to start over in a new place, which is something I would really love to do anyway.

I just want to be with her more than anything though, she's completely changed everything for me and I want to be with her. I'm not lonely anymore. I'm not depressed anymore. I don't feel bad anymore. I feel like myself again. I'm happy and it's all because of her.

I know he's no longer here, but **** I miss him. I doubt I'll ever forget him....

Sometimes I wish he didn't die. :( Sometimes I wish he would come back for a day so I could talk to him for only a few minutes.

This is only wishful thinking though.

Dying at 28 years old is sad.... I hate drugs.....

He would be 29 on October 21st if he was still alive.

Latest posts

Back