What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arachne said:
Jently said:
Do I go to the hospital or not?
Are you ok dear? Pm me if you need to.. *hugs*

Thanks for responding Arache.  I have another DVT (had 2 before so I know the symptoms well) but am already on medication for it so can't see the point of sitting for hours in A&E really.   It's just scary because the potential for it moving to heart or brain is quite strong.  
Yep, i'm scared.

Hopetracer said:
WTheRealCallie said:
Hopetracer said:
Somebody needs something baked? I'm in the mood to bake a cake or cookies...but you will do the dishes after I've done the baking for you, and of course I'll have my share of what I bake. :)

I'll take cake AND cookies.  Make it vegan. 

Nilla can do the dishes.  :p

Haha, I was expecting a reply post by you. :)

You bring ingredients, I bake and Nilla do the dishes. Deal! Good group work! We will share cake and cookies with Nilla too.

ladyforsaken said:
Hopetracer said:
Somebody needs something baked? I'm in the mood to bake a cake or cookies...but you will do the dishes after I've done the baking for you, and of course I'll have my share of what I bake. :)

*raises hand*

What kind of cake or cookies? :)

I'm in. I won't bring anything though and I'm not doing the dishes. I accept to unburden you from some cake is all

Jently said:
Arachne said:
Jently said:

Thanks for responding Arache.  I have another DVT (had 2 before so I know the symptoms well) but am already on medication for it so can't see the point of sitting for hours in A&E really.   It's just scary because the potential for it moving to heart or brain is quite strong.  
Yep, i'm scared.
You should really go and get it checked out, especially if it's worrying you. The worst that can happen is that they confirm your suspicions. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Edit: Just realised this is post 1122... that was the original username of this account.

Cavey said:
Jently said:
Arachne said:
Jently said:

Yep, i'm scared.
You should really go and get it checked out, especially if it's worrying you. The worst that can happen is that they confirm your suspicions. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Edit: Just realised this is post 1122... that was the original username of this account.

Thanks Cavey and I know you're right but but but..............

Jently said:
Arachne said:
Jently said:

Yep, i'm scared.

(((hugs)))) from another DVTist. I hope you get past this episode well, don`t know what else to say, I know only too well the horrors of it (the last one was a real trauma for me and I haven`t recovered from it yet, and thinking back at the first one which was located in the heart, well, thank God I was younger, braver and more ignorant).
Get well soon. <3

Aww, thanks Zero, you made me cry but only because it's nice to know someone understands and you were supportive.
Like you, I was younger before and not alone like I am now - that's the scary part, what happens if this time it moves and I become unable to get help. The human brain has an amazing capacity for imagining worst case scenarios doesn't it.
Think i'll shut up now and go and watch some Netflix for distraction. Thanks again x

Jently said:
Like you, I was younger before and not alone like I am now - that's the scary part, what happens if this time it moves and I become unable to get help.  The human brain has an amazing capacity for imagining worst case scenarios doesn't it.

Exactly. These thoughts haunt me too...very consuming. But I hope it won`t come to that. And if it does, well, not much we can do about it, is there? Life has its mysterious ways of working things out. In the end it doesn`t even matter anymore, if good or bad. Hm.
But, until then, let`s enjoy the present moment. A good movie sounds like a great idea. (Hugs) <3

Jently said:
Arachne said:
Jently said:

Yep, i'm scared.

Ok well I have read the other posts and not to nag but I think you should just get it checked out. If anything it will put your mind at ease. I know the waiting can be hard and stressful. I understand you know the signs so all the more reason to ere on caution. If that is alright I will keep you in my devotions and light a candle for you. We rather love you here and only the best of health and happiness for you. Blessed Be

Arachne said:
Jently said:
Arachne said:
Jently said:

Yep, i'm scared.

Ok well I have read the other posts and not to nag but I think you should just get it checked out. If anything it will put your mind at ease. I know the waiting can be hard and stressful. I understand you know the signs so all the more reason to ere on caution. If that is alright I will keep you in my devotions and light a candle for you. We rather love you here and only the best of health and happiness for you. Blessed Be

You will never know how much your thoughts and words have moved me dear Arachne. I literally felt them calm my heart. 
So many thanks from a very grateful soul x

Sometimes there are moments that cause me to question just what I am worth to anyone outside of my family and long-time friends, those who value me unconditionally or pretty close to it. I wonder if I have ever really mattered to anyone outside of those groups. It really makes me feel like my personality is weak and ineffectual. It makes me question my ability to actually connect with someone. Can I learn to be deeper, stronger, exciting, and vibrant, can I make enough of an impact on someone where I actually matter to them, like they did to me? Or is it as I feared, where I am just stuck playing a role that I've always wanted to break free of and that's just it?

I just wish I knew how I could make myself, both in a way that I would like, and in a way that would enable me to make them feel how they made me feel - excited, alive. I want so badly to be like them, to be on their level. I want to be to them what they were to me. They were always the ones I wanted to go on an adventure with. The ones I always hoped to meet but didn't even know if anyone like that existed. They kick-started my sense of curiosity and wonder and a feeling that maybe there was more, I could do more, be more, experience more. Maybe I could shed my old role and be what I always wanted to.

Today is going to be a great day. I woke up to both my cats snuggled up next to me, my hair doesn't look like crap and I have amazing people in my life right now.

I hate how you make me feel. I hate how poisonous you are. I need to leave this place

Latest posts

Back