What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want what he is doing....

eBHhqWD.jpg

DarkSelene said:
I tried doing nothing, but **** it's hot as hell today, I'll be at the beach.

I tried doing nothing, but it's 90mph winds and I'm sitting on a bench in the middle of nowhere. Can I come to the beach instead?!

AmytheTemperamental said:
Lacrecia said:
I'm wondering who'd be willing to shoot me right between the eyes

The deal was you do me first, and if I live, I do you :club:

I feel some treachery there. The idea of doing you first...

Cavey said:
I tried doing nothing, but it's 90mph winds and I'm sitting on a bench in the middle of nowhere. Can I come to the beach instead?!

I can't say for sure if you'll survive this heat, but you're very welcome.

Jently said:
Aww, thanks Zero, you made me cry but only because it's nice to know someone understands and you were supportive.
Like you, I was younger before and not alone like I am now - that's the scary part, what happens if this time it moves and I become unable to get help. The human brain has an amazing capacity for imagining worst case scenarios doesn't it.
Think i'll shut up now and go and watch some Netflix for distraction. Thanks again x

I hope you are okay, Jently *hugs*

Thanks Ladyforsaken. Feeling quite ill but am at my sister's for a couple of days over Christmas so at least I'm not alone if something happens. Hope you're ok and having a peaceful Christmas x

Jently said:
Thanks Ladyforsaken. Feeling quite ill but am at my sister's for a couple of days over Christmas so at least I'm not alone if something happens. Hope you're ok and having a peaceful Christmas x

Glad to hear you're not alone, Jently. Hope you'll feel better soon though!
I've been all right, thanks. :)

I don't want to try anymore. I have an opportunity to do something to get myself going again, but I don't care about myself anymore and I have no other reasons left. I don't have the one thing I want most in my life, and I ruined what I did have going, so why is it even worth trying now?

Whenever I meet a woman from Europe, talking to them seems to always leave me wondering if it's been who I am that has been the problem all along or if it's actually the culture of my country that's the problem. I'm starting to get the suspicion that the latter is no small factor.

Paraiyar said:
Whenever I meet a woman from Europe, talking to them seems to always leave me wondering if it's been who I am that has been the problem all along or if it's actually the culture of my country that's the problem. I'm starting to get the suspicion that the latter is no small factor.

Maybe obsessing over european women is the problem. I find it funny that you dont even include that as a possibility.

Rodent said:
That's why I don't have any guy friends to talk about stuff, don't I?

So you need a penis to be considered a guy? Sexist. Or whatever the right -ist would be.

Richard Adams and Carrie Fisher on the same day.. 4 more days, 2016. Give us a break.

Latest posts

Back