What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking it's been over a year since I last logged on here, and I still feel so sad. 

Things have changed, I've made friendships and tried my best to get out into the world. But i'm still without love and still feel empty and alone.

I'm holding back tears.

So if they knew he had Islamist ties why wasn't he locked up for good? European authorities come across as devoid of common sense...

It's all fun and games when your knees are about to bleed, but try to take a breath and you'll feel the whip.

@Lacrecia: Thank you (hugs) <3. I better not open Pandora`s box now.

Yesterday was the second worst day of the year for me. I know there's still a week to go but please, 2017, don't start like that...

Why can't you say anything without shouting, getting angry and insulting people?
I hate you when you're like that.. I don't need any of those bad feelings you conjure..

I suppose hoping you'll behave better in the new year that's coming would be just a delusion.

But but but.. I don't want to go outside. Yes, inside is good, inside has no people, precious. Why do I promise people this stupidity? The light! It burns! Probably. I won't go out, so I won't know.
Bah fudge bucket.

e720QLs.jpg

Latest posts

Back