What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lacrecia said:
Paraiyar said:
Whenever I meet a woman from Europe, talking to them seems to always leave me wondering if it's been who I am that has been the problem all along or if it's actually the culture of my country that's the problem. I'm starting to get the suspicion that the latter is no small factor.

Maybe obsessing over european women is the problem. I find it funny that you dont even include that as a possibility.
Not obessed over them, it was more a general point about how culture can affect these things a lot.

Yes it's a coincidence you mentioning how culture affects the general personality and demeanour of people, as I was having a conversation about this over Christmas. A brother-in-law always has relationships with women from one country in particular (won't say which one, as I don't want to turn this into a war) but they are generally very different from the women here in England which he seems to find attractive so I think your suspicion may be valid and you are attracted to some of the inherent persona of European women.

People are overrated. Make a mistake you the biggest f### in history.

Aisha said:
Rodent said:
That's why I don't have any guy friends to talk about stuff, don't I?

So you need a penis to be considered a guy? Sexist. Or whatever the right -ist would be.

I didn't even call them penis-carriers, you just asserted that guys have to have penises. You...transphobe.

I can't sleep...

I'm thinking about this guy I work with. Whenever something goes horribly wrong (which happens fairly often), he might rant for a minute. Then he'll smile in the goofiest way possible, laugh and say "It's all good, Locke!". We'll then get busy fixing whatever went wrong while telling jokes and talking. No matter what happens, he's always happy to be alive and among friends. I wish I could be a little more like him.

Rodent said:
Aisha said:
Rodent said:

So you need a penis to be considered a guy? Sexist. Or whatever the right -ist would be.

I didn't even call them penis-carriers, you just asserted that guys have to have penises. You...transphobe.

I knew you'd be pedantic enough to utilize the accurate, non-generic term of insult.

Before you cry "oh poor me, people are awful" again....take a good ******* look in the mirror and see how much of an asshat you have been. Yes, you being a dumbass makes people not want to talk to you. Can't handle yourself? Then get lost.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Before you cry "oh poor me, people are awful" again....take a good ******* look in the mirror and see how much of an asshat you have been. Yes, you being a dumbass makes people not want to talk to you. Can't handle yourself? Then get lost.

Don't worry I will get lost.  no one realizes what I am going through on a daily basis. But its fine.

Locke said:
I can't sleep...

I'm thinking about this guy I work with.  Whenever something goes horribly wrong (which happens fairly often), he might rant for a minute.  Then he'll smile in the goofiest way possible, laugh and say "It's all good, Locke!".  We'll then get busy fixing whatever went wrong while telling jokes and talking.  No matter what happens, he's always happy to be alive and among friends.  I wish I could be a little more like him.

It's really nice to be around someone who inspires positive outlook. Glad for you. :)

DarkSelene's posts reminds me a bit of ladyforsaken's.

...Maybe "they" are the same person?

Also, I feel like I'm hibernating again. Not good.

I lost a friend a really enjoyed having around. It was my fault I see that now. I wish you the best and hope you have a good life I'll always consider you a friend.

I am tired of the way I have been. Time to be the caring guy I was.

Aisha said:
Rodent said:
Aisha said:
Rodent said:

I knew you'd be pedantic enough to utilize the accurate, non-generic term of insult.

Certainly, I'm not easing up during the holidays. Who do you think I am...

Rodent said:
Aisha said:
Rodent said:
Aisha said:
Rodent said:

Certainly, I'm not easing up during the holidays. Who do you think I am...

A pedantic sexist transphobe.

Aisha said:
A pedantic sexist transphobe.

165.gif

...nope, I think I got enough of this.

I read today in an article that attraction is supposed to be natural and easy. But what if I was a mess when I met the women I liked, didn't put my best foot forward and made lots of mistakes but what if I could change? And what if the only women who are receptive to me, aren't anyone that I am attracted to, interested in talking with, curious about, or excited by in any way? I'm just supposed to resign myself to misery and defeat? What the hell kind of answer is that?

Latest posts

Back