What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life sloooooooowwwww down, how I am feeling presently I can not think fast enough to keep up.

ladyforsaken said:
I don't know what part of me is tired anymore.

Hope you're all right Lady. I haven't seen you around too much, been wondering how you are.

Serenia said:
Life sloooooooowwwww down, how I am feeling presently I can not think fast enough to keep up.

Oh man, this is the story of my life. I've always felt like I think and move like I'm underwater, while everyone else and everything else is flying past.

Not enough sleep. This is going to hit me pretty hard sooner or later. Probably sooner rather than later since it's been building up. Hopefully, anyway.

So much to do this week and January ends tomorrow meaning there are two days to figure some honeysuckle out. I guess I have to make some phone calls.

Aisha said:
Not enough sleep. This is going to hit me pretty hard sooner or later. Probably sooner rather than later since it's been building up. Hopefully, anyway.

I read that "puberty hard"..... I was like ****, that's bad. :club:

In all honesty, there isn't very many people I've communicated with lately that haven't rubbed me the wrong way. From "friendships, to "family", to idiots who claim to be "interested"...all taking advantage of my time and money in some way. Well, I've started to view them as pathetic twats. It's only a matter of time until I let them know what I really think.

I NEVER say anything deliberately unkind or hurtful to ANYONE, but somehow manage to say the wrong thing and offend or upset people. Guess that makes me an idiot.

Latest posts

Back