What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you believe in magic? Not the kind of magic you see on stage performed by illusionists. The kind that seems impossible to happen at first but otherwise happened. I was asked this today and I said yeah. I've seen things I never thought was possible to happen, happen. Strange question coming from someone I haven't talked to in ages - but it kinda set me thinking.

You always did anyway - kinda missed you around here. Reminds me of the good ol' days on here with all the good ol' peeps.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
I don't know what part of me is tired anymore.

Hope you're all right Lady.  I haven't seen you around too much, been wondering how you are.

Thanks, Ska. I've been here. Just seem to be losing stamina more and more by the day. I'm still fighting though. :)

I've just noticed that the shoutbox has gone...

I try to speak, but nothing comes out in a way that pleases people. Well, maybe I am not meant to please people.

I wish that my insomnia wasn't such a prominent problem in my life. That being said, I wish that medication wasn't the most reliable way that I've found to get through it. I'm trying really hard to not need medication this time around, but so far I'm losing.

topkek.png

*snickers*

Latest posts

Back