What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
pinocio said:
Can anybody punish me for being an  idiot ?

:club:

There, now why are you an idiot?
Thank you so much Callie ,I bet this will definitely work on me.
Believe me that's what I still finding out in my whole life.

TheRealCallie said:
We're all idiots at some point in our lives. No sense beating yourself up over it, just try to do better next time.
[/quote
Thank you Callie.

Hey I am eating chocolates ,who want to join me ?

Despite having had a virus and an infection, I've had a really good couple of weeks.

Cavey said:
Despite having had a virus and an infection, I've had a really good couple of weeks.

I'm thinking it's really nice to hear that someone's having a good time  :)

Great. Now I sound less as if I was yelling out of a damp basement at the expense of having the clacking keyboard keys interfere at times. I guess I can live with that.

Why should I be worried if you disagree? You are only reinforcing how little I need your validation...

Generally when someone acts hostile towards me I have a some idea of what might be the reason why. Have to say that I'm not so sure on this occasion.

Paraiyar said:
Generally when someone acts hostile towards me I have a some idea of what might be the reason why. Have to say that I'm not so sure on this occasion.

I hate that thing.

I wonder if my consciousness will be carried onto someone's else's body when they are unfortunately born into existence.

fract-r said:
I wonder if my consciousness will be carried onto someone's else's body when they are unfortunately born into existence.

I know many probably won't agree with me, but I have a certainty that, yes, your consciousness will carry on into another body

So, if I have this correct, I'll reach the end of this and still have the vocabulary of an 8 year old?

Am I always going to be unhappily coping with the after effects of mistakes my father, mother and 2 older brothers made years ago? I am so tired of fixing things, over and over.

Latest posts

Back