What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering why you would do that? It makes no sense. It's not even hard to see what's gone wrong there, just sound it out in shouty words.

Every year. Why can't I just erase people's memories...that particular one at least. It's not too much to ask.

I couldn't be more excited! You starred my favourite game character, made me change my Xbox Live username, inspired my Pokerstars username and I used the previously mentioned character as both my Steam and Xbox Live avatar... now you're being remastered and released on Steam. Yay!

I hate this place( I am not talking about this forum ,lol )
,It was my mistake that I came here(in current place )

DarkSelene said:
#WienersOut

Deserves a gif
raw

It's really frustrating when people try to press me for explanations of why I haven't done this or that. I have to basically make something up or dodge the question, because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't understand the truth. My life feels like it's a car with a broken steering wheel, the gas pedal glued to the floor, and no brakes, heading straight off a cliff and I'm trying to regain control of it and turn it around before things get any worse. I'm trying to figure myself out, become more conscious of the things I do that make up who I am. I spend a lot of time trying to understand how to become more interesting, how I can become attractive, and why I've been unattractive in the past because I want to be more interesting to others and to myself and I'm fed up with being single and sexless. But, that's not really something I can tell people about. I'm trying to figure out how I turned out this way and how I can get on to a different path in life that I'd be happier with.

A couple of years ago, I was definitely a better adjusted human being.

Latest posts

Back