What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why I want to even bother. I know how it's going to turn out.

Also, thank you for that, even if you dislike everything about me without knowing me. You helped me.

First post after.... a while. Sorry I've been MIA. Got into a bad wreck in Dec, had to be hospitalized & had to do physical therapy. I was just sick of everything in my life & just quit all social media. Things have gotten worse since then, but I'm coping a bit better than months prior. Only good thing so far is I have a job I enjoy doing, even though it's minimum wage & part time....but whatever. A few hours a day to focus on work rather than my life is good enough for now. Didn't think I'd be in this place in life, now at 30, but it is what it is.

"I'm sorry, your call cannot be completed right now. Please try again later".

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:
Why are some people such morons...

I told you I'd change, but it won't happen overnight :club:

I kind of take pride in it.
While bad morons aren't fun, good morons are sorely needed to make life better
:D

kamya said:
Disaffected said:
Whats a "Fuckboy"?

Term some bitter women use for guys that they wouldn't be able to get to commit to them.

I've heard guys use the term more than women. I thought it was just a term for being a ding dong.

Also, been thundering for hours now and not a drop of rain. Could I be so lucky...

kamya said:
Ive never heard a guy use that term.

I've heard a guy call himself that. I really don't know what it means, so for me, it means guys who are nitwits. Some of them car video guys say it often.

Richard_39 said:
Yukongirl said:
I should find my marbles

*Now thinking of marbles and their implication in the long-term survival of the multiverse*

I assume if they're lost in one universe they would likely exist in another. Maybe I should not bother looking, and the knowledge that they exist somewhere is enough. I need to consider the implications of losing ones marbles in this universe at greater length....

Yukongirl said:
I assume if they're lost in one universe they would likely exist in another. Maybe I should not bother looking, and the knowledge that they exist somewhere is enough. I need to consider the implications of losing ones marbles in this universe at greater length....

Imagine though, if we're to believe the multiverse theory, if there's an infinitely large number of universes where you've lost your marbles, there's also an infinitely large number of universes where you HAVEN'T lost your marbles...and an infinitely small number where you and your marbles are the only thing that exists!
Also, an infinitely small number of universes where the entire universe is one large, infinitely big and eternal marble...but that's rather a scary thought.
One might lose his  or her marbles over it.
;-)
Now thinking about popcorn.

Richard_39 said:
Yukongirl said:

Imagine though, if we're to believe the multiverse theory, if there's an infinitely large number of universes where you've lost your marbles, there's also an infinitely large number of universes where you HAVEN'T lost your marbles...and an infinitely small number where you and your marbles are the only thing that exists!
Also, an infinitely small number of universes where the entire universe is one large, infinitely big and eternal marble...but that's rather a scary thought.
One might lose his  or her marbles over it.
;-)
Now thinking about popcorn.

Buttered?

Latest posts

Back