What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno but apparently it IS possible to die from a broken heart. Study results published this week show people with broken hearts have damaged left ventricles which can cause death :(

I feel like we are becoming less racist, misogynist, and homophobic as a whole, but at the same time, more classist in terms of money, intellect, and charisma/social power. I never put it to words before, but I feel like that's true. It's weird.

Jently said:
Dunno but apparently it IS possible to die from a broken heart. Study results published this week show people with broken hearts have damaged left ventricles which can cause death :(

I think it's entirely possible, too.

My thought right now is, holy crap, I left it spotless, so how hard is it to keep stuff clean? In the amount of time less than what it took me to clean the entire kitchen, you managed to dirty up the stove again, the counter again, and both sides of the sink had crud in it. I'm truly baffled. You don't even cook a whole meal. How do you manage to dirty stuff up like you're running a restaurant?

Yukongirl said:
Is it really possible to die from boredom?

You'd be surprised how tough the human body is.
You probably can, but don't expect it to happen until you die of something else first ;-)

Richard_39 said:
Yukongirl said:

You probably can, but don't expect it to happen until you die of something else first ;-)

I suppose there are worse things than being bored at work....

Like actually dying of something else

Yukongirl said:
Richard_39 said:
Yukongirl said:

I suppose there are worse things than being bored at work....

Like actually dying of something else

Imagine dying of something else WHILE being bored at work!
That's like, that's like....
ERROR: STACK OVERFLOW.
;-)

VanillaCreme said:
I miss him so much.

anqcRxv.gif

BBOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!
Wonder if I jump out the window and flap my arms real fast, if it'll work and I'll become rich and famous.

Also, wonder the size of the crater if I fall from a 5th story. If any.

Richard_39 said:
BBOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!
Wonder if I jump out the window and flap my arms real fast, if it'll work and I'll become rich and famous.

Also, wonder the size of the crater if I fall from a 5th story. If any.

[youtube]GIQn8pab8Vc[/youtube]

Asked somebody out in unambiguous terms a about an hour ago. Response: "Dinner is fine but let's keep it casual and professional" + 'reasons' for wanting to remain single. I wasn't expecting anything other than this. At least I'm not left wondering what might have been.

ardour said:
Asked somebody out in unambiguous terms a about an hour ago. Response: "Dinner is fine but let's keep it casual and professional" + 'reasons' for wanting to remain single. I wasn't expecting anything other than this. At least I'm not left wondering what might have been.

Did doing it make you feel any more confident?

Paraiyar said:
ardour said:

Did doing it make you feel any more confident?

No: Hopeless. Depressed. We went for a  (friendly) drink after work. Didn't have the gumption to do it in person as we were leaving and didn't want to make her visibly uncomfortable so I asked her via a  facebook message afterward. Wrong, cowardly way of doing things of course, but I don't think the response would have been any different.

Latest posts

Back